Recent content by seo_prime

  1. S

    My traffic increased without gaining many new rankings

    Sometimes traffic increases due to better visibility, improved CTR, or existing keywords getting more clicks, even without gaining many new rankings. Keep monitoring your analytics and focus on what’s already working.
  2. S

    Anyone know a good SEO title editor plugin that allows to set SEO titles and descriptions in "pages" in WP

    Rank Math works well for this. You can easily set custom SEO titles and meta descriptions for each WordPress page directly from the page editor. Yoast SEO is also a solid option.
  3. S

    What are you actually investing in after the first 6 months?

    After the first 6 months, I’d mainly invest in better content, stronger backlinks, and improving pages that are already getting some traction. I’d focus more on what’s actually working instead of spending everywhere.
  4. S

    What SEO activity takes up the most of your time.

    For me, link building takes the most time, especially finding quality and relevant websites and keeping everything organized.
  5. S

    Do podcast backlinks still have value in 2026?

    Yes, they can still have value in 2026, especially when the podcast is relevant, has real audience engagement, and the link is naturally placed. I’d focus more on relevance and quality than just the number of podcast backlinks.
  6. S

    I’m trying to find a decent rank tracking setup and could use some suggestions.

    I’d keep it simple. SE Ranking or SEO PowerSuite are worth checking if you want something affordable with solid daily tracking. Just make sure you track the correct location and device, since rankings can vary quite a bit.
  7. S

    How are you handling Google’s Government Documents restricted category when a client comes with visa / ETA / official document ads?

    I only take visa/ETA or government-document campaigns if they fully comply with Google’s restricted-category rules and required certification. If the offer looks unofficial, misleading, or can’t prove authorization, I simply decline it.
  8. S

    Have you ever removed a page that was actually bringing traffic

    Yeah, I’ve done that before. It taught me to always check traffic, rankings, and backlinks before removing any page.
  9. S

    How to Rank a tool website?

    For a tool website, focus on *useful tools, fast loading speed, clean UX, and proper on-page SEO*. Target low-competition keywords first, build relevant backlinks gradually, and keep improving the tools based on user needs.
Back
Top