Recent content by seo mastermind

  1. seo mastermind

    Articles indexed, but not showing in SERP at all (Rank Math / AI content) - NEED HELP

    One month is still pretty early for a new financial site. I would give it more time while checking Search Console for impressions and the queries each page is starting to appear for.
  2. seo mastermind

    GMB Reviews? How to spoof the device? Which identifiers do they check?

    I would not try to spoof the device for this. Google can look at a lot more than just the IP, so changing one identifier probably won't solve the issue anyway.
  3. seo mastermind

    How long does it take to see SEO results?

    It depends on the site and competition, but I would give it a few months before judging the overall strategy. Some pages can show movement much earlier.
  4. seo mastermind

    Stop writing 2000 word novels. Cutting fluff is the easiest win right now.

    I agree with the main idea. I have seen pages improve after removing sections that were not really helping the reader.
  5. seo mastermind

    Aged Domain Using?

    An aged domain can have other uses besides a PBN. You could rebuild it into a real site if the old topic is still relevant.
  6. seo mastermind

    Have you ever removed a page that was actually bringing traffic

    I once redesigned a page that was doing well and the traffic dropped afterward. The new version looked better, but it did not match the original search intent as well.
  7. seo mastermind

    multiple expired domains and hreflang en-in

    I would be careful with this setup. Canonical and hreflang have different purposes, so I would not expect them to transfer authority between expired domains.
  8. seo mastermind

    Do you think SEO may cease to exist?

    I don't think SEO will disappear completely. The way people search may change, but businesses will still need to be visible wherever people are looking.
  9. seo mastermind

    Does the "Show More" button have any effect on SEO??

    I don't think a normal Show More button is a problem by itself. The important part is whether the content is still available to search engines in the page source.
  10. seo mastermind

    Could ranking stability matter more than ranking position?

    I would avoid making big changes while the update is still settling. First figure out exactly which pages and queries lost visibility.
  11. seo mastermind

    SEO UPDATE Problem

    I would avoid making big changes while the update is still settling. First figure out exactly which pages and queries lost visibility.
  12. seo mastermind

    What is the best way to rank a Wordpress plugin nowadays?

    I don't think installs alone are enough. If people install the plugin but remove it quickly, that probably isn't a great signal for long-term visibility.
  13. seo mastermind

    User Satisfaction in 2026

    I think user satisfaction should be the starting point anyway. If the page genuinely solves the problem, the SEO side becomes much easier to build around.
  14. seo mastermind

    Why Is My 20-Day-Old Website Not Ranking for Its Main Keyword Even Though Less-Relevant Sites Are Ranking?

    Relevance is only one part of ranking. Google also has to build confidence in the site, so an older less-relevant page can still rank above a new site.
  15. seo mastermind

    Let's talk about pSEO - Programmatic Posts

    For me its uniqueness. Not just swapping the city/product name in the same template 5000 times. If every page answers something slightly different and has its own useful info, I’ve seen pSEO perform much better.
Back
Top