Recent content by selfxemployed

  1. S

    [JV] - w4m CE leads

    I can provide 1,000 fresh and exclusive leads daily, you monetize. PM me for more info.
  2. S

    [JV] Send me CL Personals Leads and I will monetize

    Looking for someone who can send me fresh and exclusive 1k w4m leads daily. Get paid every 2 days via PayPal. 50/50 split. PM me for more details.
  3. S

    [JV] CL w4m Leads

    Hey, sorry I missed your message. I will be on today.
  4. S

    [JV] CL w4m Leads

    Anyone else interested?
  5. S

    [JV] CL w4m Leads

    Added you, I'll be online today.
  6. S

    [JV] CL w4m Leads

    Added you too, I'll be online this afternoon and the whole day tomorrow.
  7. S

    MySpace accounts with Male Friends?

    PM me prices. Looking from 5k-10k guy friends.
  8. S

    [JV] CL w4m Leads

    I can provide 1k fresh and exclusive leads daily. PM me for details.
  9. S

    CPA - pay weekly? or twice a month?

    most do, you just have to be a high earning affiliate to request faster payouts.
  10. S

    good guys i need you !!!!!!!

    have you tried google trends and yahoo buzz?
  11. S

    stickam

    nice find, i doubt it would be the next big thing though. who knows?
  12. S

    Money on facebook without CPA?

    it never hurts to give it a shot. theres an ebook somewhere in the download section on this type of facebook marketing, the author claimed that he was making $500/day via paypal.
Back
Top