Recent content by sejaspalma

  1. sejaspalma

    [BULLETPROOF] Windows/Linux/MacOS VPS from $4.99 ⭐ DMCA & Abuse Ignored ⭐ cPanel Hosting from $0.79 ⭐ Offshore Locations | Virtualine.net | Fully NVMe

    I thought A*exHost was trash, but then I discovered this... Yesterday, two of my websites went down. Both were on separate hosting plans and both got some kind of database errors. It took them almost the whole day to understand that the problem is on their side. Lost earnings for half a day...
  2. sejaspalma

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Username: sejaspalma
  3. sejaspalma

    Receiving money from Adsense to Payoneer

    Hello, Could you guys share your experience with receiving money from Adsense to Payoneer? I have seen so many bad reviews about them for blocking accounts that I'm starting to think should I even go with them.
  4. sejaspalma

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Interested
  5. sejaspalma

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Niche ebook
  6. sejaspalma

    netu.io is down?

    Their announcement: "Our domains was banned by domain registrar we already trying to unban it, if you are also using njal.la as we used, dont use it! They can ban you without any notice! For now you can change domain for player from waaw.tv to waaw.ac it should work. Upload and other functions...
  7. sejaspalma

    netu.io is down?

    Thank you for info! But how did you know? Is there some kind of telegram chat or somethin related to netu?
  8. sejaspalma

    netu.io is down?

    What site would be great alternative to netu?
  9. sejaspalma

    Youtube design update

    Has anyone noticed a drop in clicks from links that are placed in the description after a new design update?
  10. sejaspalma

    Amazon Associates orders count dropped badly

    Hello, I was getting orders daily, but suddenly they dropped so badly that I haven't gotten one in over a week. Traffic hasn't changed. It almost feels like they are not counting orders. What could be a reason for such a drop in sales?
Back
Top