Recent content by Seekehr

  1. S

    Does Upwork even have real humans atp? Or is everyone running a scraper

    Thing is, I'm using ChatGPT to write cover letters too but I make sure it sounds human and I have a specific set of instructions to tailor it to the actual job description. Should I stop doing this? Yeah idk if it makes much of a diff atp. ChatGPT has become a standard almost and people expect...
  2. S

    Does Upwork even have real humans atp? Or is everyone running a scraper

    Real and unfortunate. Thing is, I don't think spamming even works atp. Everyone is conditioned to ignore bots nowadays
  3. S

    Does Upwork even have real humans atp? Or is everyone running a scraper

    Aw okay np. Idk which one though, I’ve looked for some on Reddit and stuff but most are dead with the lost job being posted 60 days ago or smth. Fiverr is a race to the bottom, I can’t get verified on freelancer dot com for some reason, so Upwork/X/Discord are the only viable platforms for me...
  4. S

    Does Upwork even have real humans atp? Or is everyone running a scraper

    Yeah bro it sucks. Are there any better alternatives to BHW? Bots have ruined every social media platform
  5. S

    Does Upwork even have real humans atp? Or is everyone running a scraper

    wtf bro? how am i supposed to compete with this
  6. S

    50 Days since my "How to make money" Post - I'm Cooked (TLDR below)

    Yeah it might sound insane but I wish I could just get a 9-5 but it's not feasible for me currently unfortunately
  7. S

    50 Days since my "How to make money" Post - I'm Cooked (TLDR below)

    I don't even know if I should make an update post as I've done practically nothing except come to a few realisations but some people told me they'll look forward to updates, since I sounded pretty desperate in my last post, and I feel obliged to update them. First, I'll update my situation, then...
  8. S

    Is offering Instagram and WhatsApp automation a good niche?

    This is the main issue man. So I’m thinking of abandoning this niche but idk what else to do
  9. S

    How would you earn money from freelancing if you had just 8 months before you went homeless?

    Best advice I've gotten out of everyone here, thank you very much bro. Honestly a lifesaver, I don't know how much time I'd waste if I kept doing the randomly advertising approach. I'll be sure to implement these, matter of fact I'll make a post and credit you if these tips work out for me in 3...
  10. S

    How would you earn money from freelancing if you had just 8 months before you went homeless?

    Hmm, that makes a lot of sense. I was very hesitant on cold calling but the other methods sound good. I've been doing this on X and Reddit already but I gotta maybe create a keyword scrapper for these websites that finds me potential clients. Thank you very much bro Yeah, I do have a bank...
  11. S

    How would you earn money from freelancing if you had just 8 months before you went homeless?

    I see, I'll have to look into this more but the tech space is very saturated here, plus there are other restrictions like my parents finding out if I talk to too many people on phone since my room is very close to theirs (legit like 5 feet away). Thanks a lot though man, I really resonate with...
  12. S

    How would you earn money from freelancing if you had just 8 months before you went homeless?

    Sorry for the late responses, I've been going through some stuff again ;/ Hey, thank you bro. Paypal is banned here unfortunately, I use crypto/US bank acc currently but crypto is very sketchy so not many people like to pay using it. I also have a USA bank account I opened under my father's...
  13. S

    How would you earn money from freelancing if you had just 8 months before you went homeless?

    This is probably the most detailed answer I’ve seen posted, thank you VERY much. One last question, is it fine if I do YouTube Shorts (and Instagram reel) instead of YouTube? Does it pay good aswell, since long form content will consume too much of my time and might not even show any results?
  14. S

    How would you earn money from freelancing if you had just 8 months before you went homeless?

    I’m glad you brought up appointment making since that’s exactly what I made a small startup around. Built a website, bought a com domain with my own pocket money and stuff, but well, it didn’t work. I don’t really know WHERE to advertise this, I tried running facebook ads but I’d have to pay...
Back
Top