Recent content by santiago22

  1. S

    Facebook blocked me from posting on pages eligible for monetisation, how can i delete my pages from "eligible for monetisation"?

    Hi. I tried instant articles maybe 3 years ago, just for few days and I stopped use it. Half year ago i received notification "due to repeated violation you cant post to pages eligible for monetisation" So after this notification i was not able to post on my 6 pages that facebook mark as...
  2. S

    How to delete my facebook pages from "Instant Articles Monetised Pages"

    Hi. I tried instant articles maybe 3 years ago, just for few days and I stopped use it. Half year ago i received notification "due to repeated violation you cant post to pages eligible for monetisation" So after this notification i was not able to post on my 6 pages that facebook mark as...
  3. S

    Need someone with big FB pages. Can pay well

    Hello, i need someone with big FB pages with USA, UK, Australia and Canada fans.I need share my viral videos. Your fans will love them and you get paid well. Write me PM please.
  4. S

    Can someone help me if this makes sense in english speaking countries?

    Thanks, i will use tasty60 as domain, but TastySixty as name in facebook page. I made 3 videos. You can see it on facebook page "TastySixty - one minute one recipe"
  5. S

    Can someone help me if this makes sense in english speaking countries?

    And which one would you use? "TastySixty" or "Tasty60" in domain? TastySixty looks better but i think on remember is better Tasty60.
  6. S

    Can someone help me if this makes sense in english speaking countries?

    Normal video recipes in 60 seconds. You can see many videos on facebook in Tasty facebook page :)
  7. S

    Can someone help me if this makes sense in english speaking countries?

    Thank you guys! I have "TastySixty" and "Tasty60" too, so i will see which one i will use. Important for me was if this words together make sense.
  8. S

    Can someone help me if this makes sense in english speaking countries?

    Hello, i need advice by people from english speaking countries. I have little project with 60 second video recipes. So i make domain with "TastySixty" name. Is this correct for you guys? I think if it make sense for you. Project is for english speaking countries. Thanks and sorry for my english.
  9. S

    Facebook Has Finally Killed Organic Reach. What Should Marketers Do Next?

    MY reach is all time 10-50% and sometimes more than 100%. So you post maybe s...t posts.
  10. S

    Facebook SPAM R.I.P

    hmm? thats not my page. Damn is normal page as many others but maybe they did some black hat...
  11. S

    Facebook SPAM R.I.P

    facebook now blocking pages? DAMN.com total blocked domain. You cant share articles from this website, cant find big damn facebook page. Wtf?
  12. S

    Facebook traffic on adsense site CTR drop 50% ?

    of course i read. It is important if you mean CTR or page CTR. I have with facebook traffic bad CTR too. Its normal, because after some time, you have same visitors so CTR is worse as before. New visitors are allways better because CTR is higher.
  13. S

    Facebook traffic on adsense site CTR drop 50% ?

    Hello, i have two CTR numbers. One is higher. Which one did you write? Higher number?
  14. S

    Visitors from facebook - price?

    Hello, i have few facebook pages. Can you write, how many can i ask for 1000 or 10 000 visitors on website from my page? Clicks are from USA, Germany, Uk...
  15. S

    Facebook mass ban!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK

    yes but i cant click on my website, it show that my website is unsafe and blocked. Same on 9gag articles.
Back
Top