Recent content by samthevick

  1. samthevick

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Hey Fist, Depends on the objective of the campaign
  2. samthevick

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Yes of course. We have a few that I can't share, but we're scaling on Bison and they're doing a pretty good job. You can find their thread on BHW https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/new-google-ads-account-agency-account-unlimited-accounts-high-quality-5-10-fees-all-products-bh-gh-wh.1712017/...
  3. samthevick

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Hey snkresell, Thanks for sharing all this info up. This is really good for everyone looking out for help on this issues. I personally, and no one in my team have really experienced this issue on the spending limit, and I can understand why then. If someone is new, to understand better, I only...
  4. samthevick

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Hi Snkrsresell Long time no see. I believe you already figured this out. Personally I haven't faced this issue but maybe you could post here if you found a solution Hello Horikiku It's not reallistically diffuclt. Maybe at the beginning, right now as of today it's more tedious. The process is...
  5. samthevick

    Where is iGaming traffic actually coming from right now?

    Hey, There’s no main source right now for iGaming. It really depends on GEO and how aggressive you want to go. If you want volume, push and native still work in tier 2/3. But traffic is not the best. You’ll get clicks for sure, deposits depend a lot on your funnel If you want higher intent...
  6. samthevick

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Hey Mike I think I haven't received your message, try to reach out again or tell me your username. I've used those type of accounts on the beginning but they don't make sense now for my work. Isn't MCC cheaper for you as well? Hello m4t4, Have you tried to do the warm up with White creatives...
  7. samthevick

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Hey dustnweb, That's awesome to know. I hope you learned a lot here. Answering your question. First of all, have you understood how really bh ads work? The WhitePage doesn't matter, I do gambling with all themes you can imagine. Coffe shops, restaurants, barbershops, everything that has...
  8. samthevick

    rate my ai video generation using kling (tiktok dance + lipsync)

    Looks nice :) Tell me when you grow your account to big numbers and might do a few deals :D
  9. samthevick

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Hey Grass, Ahaha it happens, First off, appreciate the kind words mate. Really glad the thread is helpful. Now, nutra is a completely different beast from gambling, just to be clear upfront. I don't have experience running nutra campaigns, but I'll try to you out based on what I know and...
  10. samthevick

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Hello Ryan, Just to clarify first, I’ve never worked directly in that niche, but I’ll try to help you out as max as I can. 1. Yes, you can run tCPA without GA or GTM, and I’d avoid both. Just use native Google Ads conversion tracking. Either a Thank You page load or a very simple JS event...
  11. samthevick

    [HIRE] Figma → WordPress Elementor | Pixel-Perfect Homepage | Long-Term Potential

    Hello BHW, Following the success of a previous hiring thread here in the Hire a Freelancer section, I’m once again looking to work with BHW members for a new project. Project Overview I have a fully designed homepage in Figma and I’m looking for a reliable, detail-oriented Elementor expert to...
  12. samthevick

    I AM IN HUGE TROUBLE! HOW DO I BYPASS THE QR VERIFICATION CODE DURING GMAIL SIGN UP?

    I don't think that's something you are going to pass through without any problem. I create less accounts than you, but a good amount for my Ads. I've noticed it shows up sometimes, but not always. Give it a try on another geo, or another device, and other clean IP. That's what I've been doing...
  13. samthevick

    New way for accounts farming?

    Lol, I tried to joke around here, but chatgpt text doesnt get detected on AI Detector :D But well, it looks like AI generated answers, I've seen a few going on here. Mainly on topics that people are asking for help, they always send replies like 1-2 sentences. Interesting Edit: I forgot to open...
  14. samthevick

    [HIRE] Recruiting 20 Team Members – Simple HTML Tasks – $10/Site | Long-Term | Only Serious Applicants

    Hello BHW, As some already know, I operate a few companies, and I’m currently expanding a new internal project that requires a capable execution team. After evaluating various platforms, I decided to give BHW a chance due to the size of the community and the number of people here who are fast...
  15. samthevick

    Ask me About Gambling BlackHat Ads

    Hello Sheen, Very glad to see posts like this coming by here. Yes, I'll text you on BHW. Hello Ara, Yes exactly. You will be doing ads to thundershop.com, and when you get to the black campaign, you make thundershop.com redirect to vegascasino.com Usally, the best approach, at least for me, is...
Back
Top