Recent content by samrat11122

  1. S

    Instagram jailbreak directions bypass

    I want to run 50+ IG on my JB iphone 8 ios 16.7.14 currently my setup i created 7 accounts crane + Shadowrocket + 4G proxies + temp number for each but after 3 rd account human verification pops out with means it can detect and way to bypass insta it will really be helpful , I’m doing it for my...
  2. S

    Is anyone running successfully accounts on just jailbreak with crane without any device spoofing?

    Yes i faced it too , can you please help me out with steps ?
  3. S

    Need a payment gateway for grey business

    I run a small business of crypto apps currently doing 1-1.5k usd a month only accepting crypto rn i need a payment gateway that accepts card and send crypto it can help me scale it to 5 fig a month surely Looking for an answer (not in usa) and for business i just have the website. 0 chargebacks...
  4. S

    IG growth / Phone farm set-up

    Bro can you tell me
  5. S

    Running 20-50 insta accounts on jail break + proxy setup need help to create it for my Saas

    I have a jailbreak iphone , ik 20-50 accounts can be created on good clone app with mobile proxy , if anyone did it please guide me i need it for marketing of my saas app
Back
Top