Recent content by RyanCrawls

  1. R

    Expired domains are becoming scarce?

    Yeah the decent expired domains disappear pretty fast. Finding one with a clean history and links that actually make sense takes a lot more digging now
  2. R

    How To save with Spammy Backlink?

    I usually ignore random spam links unless theres a clear pattern or actual impact. No point chasing every junk domain that shows up in the backlink report
  3. R

    Refreshing Older Content Before Posting New Content

    I check older pages before creating something new especially if they already have impressions or links. A solid refresh can be much easier than starting from zero
  4. R

    SEO Specialists which Backlinks Work for You in 2026?

    Guest posts and contextual links have worked best for me. I usually care more about where the link sits than the sites headline metrics.
  5. R

    How to create Community/Forum Backlinks, so they don't get removed?

    If the account keeps getting removed the forum probably sees the links as promotion. Better to contribute normally and only link when it genuinely adds something to the discussion.
  6. R

    Do You First Consider Traffic Quality When Linking

    Same here I care more about where the traffic comes from and what those visitors actually do on the site than the traffic number itself
  7. R

    When Do You Stop Link Building

    I dont really count backlinks. If more links stop moving the page thats usually my cue to work on the page itself.
  8. R

    I need help for my iptv website

    Ads and PBNs solve different problems. Ads can bring traffic quickly while PBNs are mainly an SEO risk. For a new site solid content and relevant links make more sense long term.
  9. R

    Do citations still do anything for map pack rankings, or is it just NAP consistency now?

    I still build the main citations but mostly for consistency and trust. For map pack movement reviews and the GBP seem to have a lot more impact in my experience.
  10. R

    Social Signals SEO

    Social signals can help a new site look active but I wouldnt expect them to do much on their own. Natural activity makes more sense than just pushing volume.
  11. R

    how to use expired domain redirect for fast traffic

    I stay careful with expired domains. I check the old site and backlinks first good metrics alone arent enough for me.
  12. R

    Why Some Backlinks Stop Working After a Few Months

    Yeah links can definitely lose value over time. I check if the page is still indexed and the link is actually live before counting it as a useful backlink.
  13. R

    Can a completely new domain compete without buying backlinks?

    I have seen fresh domains rank without buying links especially in smaller niches. Once the SERP gets competitive though getting real links becomes much harder to avoid.
  14. R

    Are forum backlinks still worth building in 2026?

    I still build a few but only where the discussion is actually relevant. Random forum links just for numbers arent worth much to me.
  15. R

    How Can We Recover a Website Hit by a Google Spam Update?

    I usually compare the pages that dropped with the ones that didnt. That gives a much better clue than changing the whole site after an update.
Back
Top