Recent content by rtmplyw

  1. rtmplyw

    tired of GPT/Gemini blocking basic sales copy - alternatives?

    keep running into guardrails with chatgpt and gemini lately. im trying to write follow up messages for clients who are backing out, but whenever i ask the AI to be persuasive and push them to stay, it triggers a safety filter and says it cant do it. anybody got recs for open source models...
  2. rtmplyw

    Buy Crypto via Wire Transfer

    Not available in my country, do you have another suggestion?
  3. rtmplyw

    Buy Crypto via Wire Transfer

    I am trying to purchase crypto through Payoneer exactly, and the only way is to add a receiving account with my name, is there an exchange that offers a bank account receiving account with my personal name so i can send a transfer.
  4. rtmplyw

    Buy Crypto via Wire Transfer

    But my problem is that from my bank i can only send funds to a receiving account that has my name. So the exchange should create a receiving account with my name so i can transfer funds there.
  5. rtmplyw

    Buy Crypto via Wire Transfer

    Can someone help me?
  6. rtmplyw

    Buy Crypto via Wire Transfer

    But i want the receiving account to have my personal name, if i do p2p the receiving account will have the other guys name. I hope you can understand me what i mean.
  7. rtmplyw

    Buy Crypto via Wire Transfer

    Hi BHW Members, I'm looking to purchase cryptocurrency via wire transfer, but I need the receiving account to be in my personal name. For instance, when I initiate the wire transfer, I want the application to provide a receiving account with my name on it. Then, I'll transfer the money from my...
  8. rtmplyw

    Telegram Inbox Scraping

    Where can i find a Telegram script that will scrape all of my chats in the inbox and display it in a separate csv file, their user id or phone number so i can later dm them using a mass dm script.
  9. rtmplyw

    How I Made + 8000$ on Clickbank With a Free Traffic

    Good Job bro, keep grinding. 8k is nothing, you can do more.
  10. rtmplyw

    Cloning voice the voice of celebrities

    Recently Eleven Labs restricted the cloning of celebrities, can you tell me an alternative?
  11. rtmplyw

    API

    Hey bro i managed to get login success using the https://github.com/stanfordio/truthbrush but when i try to send post request to like a status i get Failed to like post: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://truthsocial.com/api/v1/statuses/110874484345573136/favourite can you tell me your...
  12. rtmplyw

    API

    I managed to login on Truth Social trough api using this https://github.com/stanfordio/truthbrush/blob/main/truthbrush/api.py but i have a problem, when i send post request to https://truthsocial.com/api/v1/statuses/{post_id}/favourite i get 403 client error Forbidden for url...
  13. rtmplyw

    API

    Hey can someone tell me how can i access the Truth Social api and do actions with it such as liking, commenting.
Back
Top