Recent content by rsperider

  1. R

    what's the ip?38.99.82.xxx

    OK,i will try,thank you very much
  2. R

    what's the ip?38.99.82.xxx

    thank you for you reply
  3. R

    what's the ip?38.99.82.xxx

    yes,guy,i added to the top of the Htaccess file,but it still can not work.It was still crawling,i hate this ip.
  4. R

    what's the ip?38.99.82.xxx

    Thanks,i try to add to htaccess,but it is still crawling.i can not block it totally.
  5. R

    what's the ip?38.99.82.xxx

    Hi,guys I found that some group of IP addresses is trying to hack my site,i got tons of traffic from these ip,and i try to block them(iptables -I INPUT -s 38.99.82.245 -j DROP),but it can not work,it was still crawling all my pages. anyone can help me please?
  6. R

    Google update just now? 10/4?

    yes,the same to me.my main keywords with home page is nowherw,but category page has serps.
  7. R

    Google update just now? 10/4?

    YES,my some site had dropped.:ballchain
  8. R

    Black Hat seo need to use GWT?

    Hi,guys I had a new domain site and i first add GWT .I want to know site keywords ranking. I have to say i use some Black Hat seo to rank my site. But today i recevie the mail inform me the Unnatural inbound links to my site. So if i do the black hat seo works,it will better fo me not to use GWT?
  9. R

    Auto generated content to bypass duplicate content?

    If these auto generated words will not be the spam but related content,it will be useful to your site indexed.
  10. R

    blog owners delete my comments

    I have to say you are bad luck!
  11. R

    [GET] Best Bookmarking Site List You Will Ever Find PERIOD

    thank you for sharing!I think it will be useful to me
  12. R

    Too much nofollow backlinks is bad for site' rank?

    thanks,guy but I still found that my site is about 100 page in google, do you have any good ideas that it can rank better?
  13. R

    Too much nofollow backlinks is bad for site' rank?

    My money site hasn't be penalized by google.and i found Some keywords have been ranked up. I think you are right.If I continue use xrumer blasted my site directly,it will be penalized quckliy.
  14. R

    Too much nofollow backlinks is bad for site' rank?

    I have a site.I make backlinks with XRUMER last week,.Today I sign in ahrefs.com to check the backlinks, and found that I made ​​thousands of backlinks, but in fact NOFOLLOW has about 80%,and do follow only 20% I know too much nofollow is not good to rank. But i don't know how to avoid the...
  15. R

    no backlinks,but i can't find my domin in the first page of google results?please help me!

    My site is indexed,and i do nothing seo to it.So i don't know how it happend.usually google will punished site due to it makes too many spam backlinks and some disallow backlinks.I just leave my site alone,but it also hit by google.
Back
Top