Recent content by Rog

  1. R

    All Ways of Cloning Instagram on iPhones

    Thank you for the post. I know it was for iphone but do you know about the Pixel ? I think you can have 30 user profiles for the phone and people have been able to manage multiple social accts easily.
  2. R

    Tiktok affiliate program with AI UGC, and can you buy followers to get in?

    Nick G is the most well known seller. I have link to his discord if you still need it. Not sure if im allowed to post it here.
  3. R

    [OFM] Posting ai content of the verified model on onlyfans

    You have to scrub the meta data for the video. Also, most of these video generators have indicators of what software was used and its built into the video. The ai easily detects this. One way to get around this is by playing the video on your computer and make a recording of your video...
  4. R

    Video editor app to add subtitles?

    Capcut
Back
Top