Recent content by rocknlight

  1. rocknlight

    Playmak3r - Adult Tube Journey to $$$$/day

    Congrats bro
  2. rocknlight

    Should we have a Hall of fame ?

    or nice to have something under thier username "In memory of BTB" something like what facebook does to legacy account
  3. rocknlight

    Is Dolphin Anti browser safe? My antivirus says opposite

    I'm using it for last 2 years its totally safe software i think many anti virus gives false warning to many softwares
  4. rocknlight

    seeing this alot on my accounts "blocked by network security"

    That's a IP Problem
  5. rocknlight

    Should we have a Hall of fame ?

    in the members section where it shows notable members just add another section Hall of fame list out the Legendary members and thier contribution under whch we can have comments where we can say some nice thing about them ,someone can argue we can have a thread but how many of us will search and...
  6. rocknlight

    Should we have a Hall of fame ?

    Should we have a Hall of fame for retired & members who are not with us anymore like BTB and many others who have made this forum a great place just in honor of them
  7. rocknlight

    Free 5x Gmail accounts 1 Year old

    I want Gmail account
  8. rocknlight

    How do you manage your Reddit accounts to avoid bans?

    Reddit can track browsers ,ips,devices above all you need to exibhit human like behaviour or else even if you use the account on iphone it will get banned for running large scale accounts you need an good anti detect browser and clean IP (check the providers) i used nodemaven in the past now...
  9. rocknlight

    Is the Reddit End Near? AI Citation Drops, Google Deal, and Mass Account Bans

    will revisit this thread same time next year ,Reddit is the future
  10. rocknlight

    Ways to quit smoking?

    Friend of mine increased the number of cigaretts which made him feel digusting and stopped
  11. rocknlight

    Want to hire someone who can create custom gmail address (I have list of names i want you to create email for that specific name)

    I want someone who can create gmail accounts with the address i give lets say xccycofu8934 @ gmail.com i want you to create gmail for that I need in bulk let me know your price in DM thanks
  12. rocknlight

    proxy for survey

    i always thought you are in late 70s you are such a cool guy i see your posts anytime i open BHW.
  13. rocknlight

    I open laptop and suddenly I’m tired

    sleep well and start working again
Back
Top