After resolving index bloat issues on a Shopify or WooCommerce site and allowing Google to re-crawl all pages, how long does it typically take to see positive changes in rankings? One month? Three months? Does it generally take longer for WooCommerce sites to show results compared to Shopify sites?
I noticed that this website(ObviousMag(dot)com) uses multiple expired domains for 301 redirects, and the various sites involved have unrelated themes or niches; yet, this website is experiencing a massive surge in traffic. What could be the reason for this?
In other words, having only a single backlink (OBL=1) on the homepage pointing to a "money site" in 2026 might actually look unsafe.
What if I place one backlink to the money site and another to an authoritative site on the homepage—making the total OBL=2? Is that safe?
At the same time, would...
Regarding old content that I'm unsure whether to delete—but which has been 301-redirected to the homepage—if the old URL hasn't been indexed by Google, it can be reused, right?
I previously submitted articles to a guest blogging site, but the entire site has now been de-indexed by Google. Can I reuse the articles I submitted?
And Regarding the blogger setting up a 301 redirect from the article I previously submitted to the homepage—I’m not sure if the article was...
Regarding the strategy of keeping only one backlink (OBL=1) on a PBN homepage to maximize the site's "link juice"—is this method still highly effective in 2026?
At the same time, for a moderately competitive niche (such as Apple product accessories), are 30 self-built PBN sites sufficient to...
For instance, suppose I have a small network of 30 PBN sites and 4–5 "money sites"; can I build backlinks from all 30 PBN sites to those 4–5 money sites? It is safe?
Also, regarding the content: each PBN site has over 10 articles (with a total word count under 6,000 words)—is it necessary to add...
In that case, I suggest waiting a few days; it should recover automatically.
One of my websites experienced a similar issue back in 2023, and it returned to normal within a week.
It looks like an issue with "Shadow Banning"
Is your website built on WordPress?
Please check if a large amount of repetitive, low-quality spam content has been automatically generated recently. Have you reinforced your internal linking?
After fixing technical SEO issues—such as indexing problems—and optimizing internal links, how long did it take for you to see changes in rankings after Google re-crawled the site?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.