1. Regarding OBL, if you let OBL=1, which means you only point to a money website, will it be unsafe? Many people suggest that every PBN website should point to several authoritative websites, so as to be natural. I want this OLB>1
2. Some of the domain names I obtained through auctions are...
Thank you very much for your reply.
If the RD number of my PBN website is only about 40, but includes some backlinks from authoritative websites like nymag, theverge, etc., is this also a very powerful PBN site?
In addition, if I build a high-quality PBN website by yourself, and publish a PBN...
For some PBN services I purchased, through GSC, I found that the anchor text on some PBN articles is not clickable. The PBN administrator hides the URL of the anchor text, and general users cannot know that this is a PBN link. I think this is very helpful for maintaining the security of the PBN...
The price of guest blog posts is too expensive, I have already purchased some, and I have not seen the effect. I am just using them as a supplement to a link configuration file.
It may also be that I did not make tier 2 links to these guest blog posts
To avoid obvious footprints, are these points correct?
1. Use private nameserver
2. Multiple PBN websites are placed under different domain name service providers
3. Make sure that each website is an independent IP
4. Use different themes and plugins
5. Avoid PBN website interconnection
I have a website where most of the target keywords are located on the first 5 pages of Google. I have purchased quite a few PBNs, but they have not achieved the expected results.
I would like to ask if you want to achieve real success, is it best to build your own PBN network? Can you see...
I checked the history of the domain name and it was relatively clean, and I didn't see any junk pages. But through Ahrefs inspection, it is found that the URL format of the junk anchor text is the path format on the picture, which seems to be the cache path.
Ahrefs also showed that traffic...