Recent content by robertmiller90

  1. R

    Browser automation like Ubot and Zennoposter in 2026?

    So far I never tried that. Probably i'll try that one day.
  2. R

    Browser automation like Ubot and Zennoposter in 2026?

    Currently I'm build a custom software that only boost website traffic from specific sources, and doesnt focus in build backlinks or anything that helps in rankings or to increase DA from a website. Its only for direct website traffic. I'm tired and exhausted of working with SEO with...
  3. R

    Anyone familiar with how “Link Bomb” (SEO Jesus) or “Browser Blast” (Jacky Chou) actually work?

    anyone got huge traffic? the traffic are real people or mixed with bot traffic?
  4. R

    What methods can be used to quickly generate traffic?

    Influencer marketing, like promote through big Instagram influencers. You can select few big influencers and DM them asking for rates to create postings or reels to promote your brands or products.
  5. R

    Which software is making thousands of profile links?

    I don't use that software anymore neither GSA Search engine ranker or anything else. it looks all softwares like that are ineffective and not helpful nowdays. Currently I'm build a custom software that only boost website traffic from specific sources, and doesnt focus in build backlinks or...
  6. R

    I need 2000 guest post domains

    What is the title of your thread? I need 2000 guest post domains What kind of freelancer and/or service are you looking to hire? SEO Expert What expertise level of Freelancer are you hoping to hire? Senior Is the professional expected to provide anything themselves, other than their...
  7. R

    SENuke is back and nobody has mentioned it

    Which software works now to generate traffic in long term and rank websites?.
  8. R

    SENuke is back and nobody has mentioned it

    So senuke doesn't work anymore like before? it doesn't rank websites anymore?
  9. R

    [HELP] Have a old blog relying only on SEO traffic in last years

    I'm doing that currently making keyword research and applying that on my website but it doesn't help much in receiving quality traffic.
  10. R

    Browser automation like Ubot and Zennoposter in 2026?

    Nice share. what kind of tasks are you automating with this software that you had created?
  11. R

    [PLEASE HELP] Should I still work with SEO after get huge penalty or should I shift to direct traffic?

    I lost a lot of traffic after I create few hundreads of articles spread in different web 2.0 sites and parasite websites. I though it was a good idea to boost my website somehow but apparently I got severely penalized because of that. besides I didn't create crap backlinks or trash content...
  12. R

    [PLEASE HELP] Should I still work with SEO after get huge penalty or should I shift to direct traffic?

    yes seems the best option. do you know any quality SEO agency which I can hire their services, and with good reputation in the market?
  13. R

    [PLEASE HELP] Should I still work with SEO after get huge penalty or should I shift to direct traffic?

    Thanks for advice. yes fortunately , I can afford few thousand dollars per month in paid ads. so I will make a proper plan and invest. I know SEO is important but my business can't wait to get that traffic naturally from search engines that could take months and months to start...
Back
Top