Recent content by rmatveev

  1. R

    Which action needed to be paid?

    I'm agree that copyright is important. I already requested a permission from the vendor but it's silence there so far. Could you make clear what means "free report given by the vendor"? I'm hearing about this thing for the first time, sorry :)
  2. R

    Which action needed to be paid?

    I could copy-paste the vendor's LP on my hosting. Is it any bad?
  3. R

    Which action needed to be paid?

    Thanks, djarum76! I would like to add a bit of additional info on the topic. The product I'm going to promote has a great landing page from my point of view. So I'd like to skip my own landing page before user will get to the vendor's one. So I'm going in the right direction?
  4. R

    Which action needed to be paid?

    Let me be more detailed: The affiliate link taken from ClickBank looks like this: 'obscuredcode,hop,clickbank,net/?tid=MYTRACKINGTAG' (sorry - I was forced to replace dots with commas as I'm not aloud to post any links - they are only the dummy examples anyway). This link will be redirected to...
Back
Top