Recent content by Rka420

  1. Rka420

    How can I get a business name and logo in Google Ads?

    Its not just a tracker ;)
  2. Rka420

    What's the Biggest Google Ads Mistake You See Beginners Make?

    One piece of advice I’d give you is to always test your own ideas and theories yourself. In my experience, that’s the best source of useful and reliable information.
  3. Rka420

    Do aged Google Ads accounts really have an advantage when running crypto ads?

    I wouldn’t say that aged Google Ads accounts always perform well. A lot depends on the payment profile. If you buy an aged account with a closed payment profile and then create a new one, you still need to build up some trust and activity on it first.
  4. Rka420

    is it actutally possible to run casino ads on the Google?

    Yeah, but it’s going to cost a fair amount of money and requires a certain level of expertise. The casino niche is one of the most challenging verticals to advertise in.
  5. Rka420

    Is Google Ads getting harder, or are advertisers just losing control over more of it?

    If we talk about grey or black niche, it's getting harder and harder...
  6. Rka420

    Is Google Ads getting more expensive for everyone?

    From my own experience, I’ve also noticed that CPC has gone up, and overall, running Google Ads has become more expensive. At the same time, there are a lot of factors that can affect the cost per click. Just look at two media buyers running the exact same offer in the same GEO - their CPC can...
  7. Rka420

    Financial Services Verification is necessary?

    You need to get Google’s financial certification for your account. This certification allows you to use keywords related to the financial sector.
  8. Rka420

    Google Ads Campaign is Eligible But No Impressions, Need Help.

    This is a completely normal situation. This kind of account behavior is called a freeze. It’s a period when your account has a hidden restriction on running ads and is waiting for a moderator or bot to review it. After the review, if everything is fine - the account will start spending again. If...
  9. Rka420

    [Google Experts Assemble] A question for you all.

    Hello, it's possible by option in google - Final URL. But there are also some tricks here.
  10. Rka420

    Douyin

    I mean how can i open douyin account and donwload my video to doyuin
  11. Rka420

    Douyin

    Hello. Can u explain please how to open Douyin and donwload video's here? Your time isn't free and it costs money. I'm a grateful person and I understand that, so I'm ready to pay you $500 for your help.
  12. Rka420

    I’m a Chinese Native,Ask Me Anything About Life Here

    Hello. Can u text me or send me your TG. Wanna ask u some questions
Back
Top