Recent content by RickyDoe

  1. R

    On-going work needed. 2h/day

    Account creation, please PM me your skype ID and your hourly rate and we'll discuss more on skype. PayPal payment Thanks
  2. R

    [WTH] Creator of Amazon affiliate accounts

    I need several Amazon Associate accounts created for the US affiliate program. Each account need to be created with seperate IP and so on. Please PM me if up for the task and know how to do it right and we'll discuss more over skype (so include your skype ID!) Thanks, Ricky
  3. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    Anyone got more info on doing this sort of thing, Pm me!
  4. R

    URL shortened links pass PR & Anchor text?

    ..if it's bit.ly or one one the big ones..
  5. R

    URL shortened links pass PR & Anchor text?

    Yes PR should pass trough
  6. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    Maybe someone wanna buy huge amounts of iframe traffic..?
  7. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    And once again, I can't send pm's yet so you'll have to send me your info
  8. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    Right on target ;)
  9. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    For you guys that wanna chat over skype, PM me your skype ID and I'l hit u up. Everyone, read sbw27's post, he is right on track!
  10. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    Also, the sites already have ALL ad spots filled and there can't be additional pop-ups, pop-unders etcetera.. This must be some sort of stealth black hat trick of earning some extra $$$
  11. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    As said, I can't send PM's since I haven't yet posted 15 times.. So if someone would like to discuss you can hit me up on skype, PM me your skype ID and what ways of monetization you have in mind..
  12. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    Hey! Since I'm new here I can't send PM's until I have 15 posts... So I'll get back to you in awhile ;)
  13. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    Hi! Thanks for your ideas, however, the sites already have all banner spaces filled and optimized, what I'm looking for is some sort of blackhat technique that will generate cash on top of the ordinary ads.. Something stealth.. Is there anything I can do? Doesn't have to be legal. Thanks!
  14. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    200k adult 100k finance 100k health 100k generic Roughly.
  15. R

    Got 500k uniques daily.. What to do..?

    Hi! I co-operate a few high traffic sites (total of 500k+ unique daily) and would like to make some extra cash out of them without annoying the visitors.. So basically, ways to generate "stealth" income from high traffic sites.. Any ideas? Post here or PM me. I'm open for JV's regarding...
Back
Top