maybe the account is banned if it’s was banned you will see this response or if there was something wrong with your network
try to login from web browser it’s will show you if it’s was banned
also sometimes you have to appeal a violation notification so login from web browser to know
Hi everyone! I’m new to BHW and happy to be part of the community. I’ve been specializing in Instagram-related services since 2017, with experience handling various types of Instagram account issues. I’m looking forward to sharing my knowledge, learning from others, and connecting with the...
Unfortunately, yes. Instagram has been updated, and now when you try to send a password reset request to an inactive account, it no longer shows a masked hint of the email address.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.