Recent content by ramiws

  1. R

    How can I use a CTA to my YouTube profile without getting suspended?

    Hey guys, I’m currently trying to promote my YouTube channel through my website. My main CTA is to get visitors to click through to my YouTube profile/channel. The website also uses an Adsterra social bar ad. I’m wondering what would be the safest way to structure the CTA so it doesn’t look...
  2. R

    Looking for Tips on CPA Marketing with YouTube Shorts

    do you put link on profile?
  3. R

    Is CPA Still Profitable in 2026?

    but how to make a conversion from shorts? put a web address on video?
  4. R

    Looking for Tips on CPA Marketing with YouTube Shorts

    are you working on shorts too? how about if i buy organic yt channel?
  5. R

    Looking for Tips on CPA Marketing with YouTube Shorts

    how if i have some accounts? so i upload with different accounts?
  6. R

    Looking for Tips on CPA Marketing with YouTube Shorts

    Hey guys, I'm pretty new to CPA with YouTube Shorts. I've only been doing it for about a week, and I'm having an issue that I can't figure out. My channel keeps getting suspended after I start uploading Shorts. It seems to happen even when I'm only uploading around 1 Short per day. I'm not...
Back
Top