Recent content by Rabatakaya

  1. R

    Email Marketing Suggestion/Advice?

    For my email tech I’m using my own program that give me strong resource for sending email as result, also I’m using own sender (i tryed different sender year old paid nd free) but my version work perfect with custom edit to help reaching inbox fine. 1. I’m testing inbox each 500 emails sent. Im...
  2. R

    Email Marketing Suggestion/Advice?

    I can do both Yes good ammount, i already shared the offer. ” Tiny bear house offer from cpagrid” And second try “ Paid ebook about making money for free “ => to get email subscription Yes good advice i appreciate it, already noted. Any kind of strategy to build relationship?
  3. R

    Email Marketing Suggestion/Advice?

    No im grtting results from other send. I have 3years+ sending emails. Yes aws is good but after some amount of send it’s stop delivering/ strat sending spam. How can i contact you ? I didn’t precise that i only sended 5k inbox no result i stopped. I didn’t send for all list. I sended a tiny...
  4. R

    Email Marketing Suggestion/Advice?

    Im hitting inbox it’s not about this.
  5. R

    Email Marketing Suggestion/Advice?

    Yes those ammount of leads should generate good money, for sending i'm sure of inbox cuz i m tracking each email sent where it land & i already did good $$ using send inbox for emails. I apperciate your advice about landing page & choosing good products. This is what i'm not good at, making...
  6. R

    Email Marketing Suggestion/Advice?

    Are there people engaged in email marketing ? Let’s share information
  7. R

    Email Marketing Suggestion/Advice?

    Hi, I hope you all fine, I have followed blackhat forum for some years now and today I decided to register and join the community. I Wanna precise that I searched, learned and tried a lot of method/courses/videos that I will write about one of them here and finally I’m here. For the past 3...
Back
Top