Recent content by r3drum

  1. R

    My main Facebook page has been disappeared

    Facebook is getting the stolen pages back, just got mine last night, a friend of mine got his and etc. Damages after the hack - 0%. Thanks Fb.
  2. R

    Facebook reach up trick

    How did you verify it? Please, pm me.
  3. R

    Mark 10.000 People... How?

    Please, send it to me too. Thanks :)
  4. R

    Will trade the verify method for other methods I don't know

    Danyalsad is a great guy, shared a lot of useful info. Thanks :)
  5. R

    Will trade the verify method for other methods I don't know

    Do you know someone who does the verification for money? If so, please send me their contacts on pm, I'll be grateful. Cheers.
  6. R

    Will trade the verify method for other methods I don't know

    What methods do you know? I can pay, pm me if interested.
  7. R

    Looking for some serious Pinterest users to exchange boards

    Hello guys, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I didn't find a pinterest subforum. For the last year I've managed to grow some nice pinterest accounts for some of my projects. I built them mainly by forwarding users from fb to pinterest. Currently, I have a pinterest account for...
  8. R

    Amazon Physical Product Sales - Ask me Anything!

    Hello to all and to the person who started the thread :) stretch361, thanks for inspiring me and providing such an useful information. This thread was the reason for me to register in bhw. So, I have some questions and will be grateful if you give me some answers. I'm into IM and work with...
Back
Top