Sure. I like to look at how a page starts to perform after the first crawl – specifically its first queries, impressions, ranking movement and if visibility continues to grow over the first few weeks.
I would first look for IP patterns, repeated clicks, odd locations and session behaviour to identify suspicious traffic. Then I would use ad-platform controls or a traffic-filtering tool to block it before it eats up your budget.
Before making any changes to the structured data, I’d review the Merchant Center product feed, especially the shipping and product attributes. Google may be pulling the units directly from the submitted product information.
SEO is essentially about facilitating the ability of the right people to find your website via search engines. Other than rankings, it can also bring consistent organic traffic, build trust and generate leads without paying for every click.
It is also important to check the links and see whether they are relevant on the specific page since this provides a better understanding of the real quality of the placement.
Evaluate backlinks based on relevance, organic traffic, editorial placement, topical authority and whether the site is attracting real users (not just high DR / DA scores
I have found that rankings often drop due to technical things on the site such as indexing, canonical, and internal-linking issues and not the usual suspects of SEO.
Yes. Updating old pages can outperform publishing new pages. Especially when you improve search intent alignment, freshness, internal links and missing sections.
Look into ad networks that take US traffic and offer smartlinks or direct-link monetisation. I’d look at their payout rates, traffic policies and payment history and then pick one.
I do think content decay is a thing, but most traffic drops also have to do with stronger competition and changing search intent. When updating a page, the best practice is to add new, really useful information, not just to re-write old information.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.