Recent content by quiok

  1. Q

    【$49 GUEST POST】⭕AI VISIBILITY: CHATGPT & GOOGLE SGE⭕DR70+ AGED DOMAINS⭕DO-FOLLOW⭕500K+ REAL TRAFFIC❌GOOGLE INDEXED BACKLINK ✅

    Placed an order for the 15-link package — Order #73842. Looking forward to receiving the report and checking the link quality, traffic, indexing, and overall performance.
  2. Q

    Wikipedia backlinks expert anyone?

    What is the title of your thread? Wikipedia backlinks expert anyone? What kind of freelancer and/or service are you looking to hire? Other Describe what type of professional you would like to hire that is not on the list. Wikipedia Backlink Expert What expertise level of Freelancer are...
  3. Q

    WTH someone to help with Cloaking

    As title says we WTH someone to help with our cloaking We have been into the world of bh ads for years but just need additional help now
  4. Q

    Promote NSFW Website via Facebook

    Hi, I have a website (related to g*y content). I want to promote it on Facebook ads. I have content that is not too explicit. Maybe there are solutions to launch such ads with content of the sort. It has been active since 3 months.
  5. Q

    Barcelona or Real Madrid? (El Clásico)

    They are 9 Pts behind but theres no way you called them Underdogs, they're like the biggest club in the world
  6. Q

    Barcelona or Real Madrid? (El Clásico)

    Real Madrid is no underdog lmao
  7. Q

    What is shadow banning? What are the signs of an account was shadowbanned?

    Best way to spot is using hashtags use a very uncommon hashtag example: #hflkfjdsj4kjfs or similar to this and make a post if your post appears in the hashtag you are safe but if not you can say your account is shadowbanned.
  8. Q

    The fastest way to get real Instagram followers

    I have been doing instagram marketing since a long time and for me only follow/unfollow worked with some twist I never tried anything else the first page I tried to grow reached 200k in like 8 months I was making steady $600 a month.
  9. Q

    How to pick a profitable niche !

    hi there please text me
  10. Q

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    first time buyer
  11. Q

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    exactly thats what they said me too.
  12. Q

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hey i ordered some facebook accounts from you send payment through friends and family my order number is 6595
  13. Q

    [INGROWTH] INSTAGRAM GROWTH SERVICE | FREE TRIAL FOR 24 HOURS

    Hello can you please PM me? I have some questions.
Back
Top