Recent content by Quin8

  1. Quin8

    Increase engagement on YouTube?

    Is using YouTube's auto-boosting feature worthwhile for content creators? Is it really worth it for content creators?
  2. Quin8

    Instagram engagement?

    How can I increase my Instagram engagement? I've tried everything but nothing has worked.
  3. Quin8

    Game app market?

    Hi everybody Pinterest a good social media platform for marketing game apps? Do you think it could be a good place to showcase our independent game?
  4. Quin8

    AI voice killing YouTube Shorts reach?

    YouTube already has a lot of AI-generated content, and that number is constantly growing. To be fair, AI-generated content attracts a lot of users.
  5. Quin8

    tiktok comments (custom and otherwise) down across multiple panels?

    It might be a problem with TikTok; please be patient and wait for the provider to update it.
  6. Quin8

    buy Facebook account

    Hi everybody Currently, there are many places selling Facebook advertising accounts. How can I distinguish between reputable and fraudulent sellers and avoid being scammed when making online transactions?
  7. Quin8

    Just Posted My First Video

    That's a good start. You could try using Shorts to add direct links to longer videos; that's my suggestion.
  8. Quin8

    Is the YouTube Algorithm Against AI Voice Channels?

    YouTube absolutely discourages promoting AI voices. It annoys people. I'm at a stage where, with audiobooks, I almost assume it's AI... It's terrible.
  9. Quin8

    How to get clients from Linkedin organically?

    One tip I have is that this method works 100%... Use LinkedIn, and when they connect with you, don't mention business at all. When they reply, ask them a question that directly addresses their pain points. Be yourself, position your service as a solution to their problem. The only way you'll...
  10. Quin8

    Facebook groups vs pages

    If you want to build and develop a community, I think creating a group is a good idea. You can create a close-knit community where people interact and discuss a common topic.
  11. Quin8

    what type of content performs best on facebook?

    Posting images on Facebook is also a great way. That's why I often invest a little extra time and effort into creating branded images to enhance brand recognition; it's well worth it.
  12. Quin8

    How to search and pick a niche ?

    If your goal is to make money from YouTube, not just for the passion of sharing knowledge or making videos, then search online for lists of content creators who have had problems with YouTube's new regulations and avoid those topics.
  13. Quin8

    Have Facebook ads become more expensive recently?

    Yes, I encountered a similar situation with the same setup, but the results were only half as good, and the costs were sky-high. What helped me was cutting creative costs; I used AI to assist, which allowed me to experiment more without exceeding my budget.
  14. Quin8

    Is automating TikTok channels worth it or risky?

    You should also consider the risks. Automated processes are inherently trusted, and that trust can be abused by malicious actors. An automated process often requires a trusted account or privileges, which, unfortunately, can be exploited by attackers.
  15. Quin8

    Aged accounts vs fresh accounts for ads in 2026 — which are you actually running?

    Yes, but I don't think there's much of a correlation between simply switching accounts and performance, perhaps because the ads have gone through a new learning phase and they're doing better this time.
Back
Top