Recent content by Quenvarix91

  1. Q

    Same Campaign but Different Results After Switching Networks

    Yes, its normal. Each network has different traffic quality and audience.
  2. Q

    Reddit Ads experience after recent changes

    I tested it recently and the clicks were not bad, but conversion depends a lot on the niche.
  3. Q

    Campaign doesnt get no spend

    You should check your impressions, if impressions are also low then review search volume and keyword relevance, and if impressions are coming but clicks are low then check your ad copy and targeting.
  4. Q

    Looking to buy Google Ads account?

    I think account history matters more than age alone because a new account can still perform well if it has clean billing and follows Google Ads policies.
  5. Q

    Is traffic quality more important than traffic source?

    quality wins every time, placements matter way more than the source.
  6. Q

    Getting Leads But Most Are Not Good

    test a higher price point or a stricter form to weed out low intent users.
  7. Q

    Best tier 2 GEOs for AI companion ads on Meta & Exoclick?

    try portugal or poland, work decently well for ai stuff.
  8. Q

    Is it even possible to test Google Ads with a $20/day budget anymore?

    Hey,I have a tiny budget of around $20 to $30 a day to test a new affiliate offer on Google Search. But with the current CPCs, I get like 2 or 3 clicks and my budget is gone for the day.Am I just wasting my time here? Do I need to switch to long-tail keywords only, or should I just move to...
  9. Q

    Foundations and scaling

    I think, let the winner run and collect more data also test the other ads separately with a small budget and if they get good results then scale them gradually.
  10. Q

    Warm up Bing Campaign Method

    Good information, a clean domain and proper company and I’ve also noticed that small details like working buttons and unique content can make a difference with Bing approval. Thanks for sharing the practical checklist.
  11. Q

    Why Google Ads flags “legit” offers randomly?

    It depends a lot on the niche, landing page quality and account history. Some areas get reviewed more often.
  12. Q

    Competitors Using Same Headlines – Still Worth Testing New Angles?

    Maybe keep the winning structure but change the angle. You dont need to completely rewrite everything.
  13. Q

    Google PMax spending all budget on Search instead of Shopping? Help

    PMax gives Google control over where the budget goes and check asset groups and product performance rather than trying to force Shopping only.
  14. Q

    Problem with gads account

    You can simply check the billing profile and payment settings, make sure there are no pending invoices or billing issues.
  15. Q

    Adsterra giving low CPM even with high volume and tier 1 traffic

    I have seen similar issues as CPM can change based on traffic quality GEO and advertiser demand and you can also check with your Adsterra manager.
Back
Top