Recent content by quasimus

  1. Q

    Blogging as primary income

    Haha, that would be awesome. This summer it was 30% just from content. Hope to get there some day. It just feels way more satisfying to earn from something you own and build yourself vs hourly wage. I own about 10 blogs. 95% of revenue comes from 1 blog. From that blog about 10% of all pages...
  2. Q

    Blogging as primary income

    Plenty of options, ad partnerships, google/mediavine ads or affiliate commissions. You could even sell your own digital products like e-books about your niche. I mainly do affiliate commissions.
  3. Q

    Blogging as primary income

    Hi All, Most seo's do blogging next to their job as a side hustle. I was wondering if there are people that do it the other way around. If so whats your split? I'll start 80% day job(data consultant) 20% blogging & content sites (mainly affiliate as income model)
  4. Q

    Are people overcomplicating affiliate marketing?

    The problem, imho, is that most people create a ton of top-of-funnel content. It drives traffic, but traffic doesn't automatically turn into commissions. When the money doesn't show up, they quit. Affiliate marketing is often made way more complicated than it needs to be. You don't need 10...
  5. Q

    Easiest channel beyond SEO

    Great stuff guys, thanks! Will go with email asap.
  6. Q

    Easiest channel beyond SEO

    Hi, I currently own a blog that generates around $1,000 per month. At the moment, almost all of the traffic comes from SEO, with a small amount from AI-driven sources as well. What would be the easiest channel to expand into next? I feel relying solely on SEO is becoming increasingly risky...
  7. Q

    How to build PBN sites fast using AI?

    Hi all, I'm trying to build complete PBN sites using AI. Yet I struggle to get them indexed. I used Claude to generate full 20-50-pages blogs on a hyper-niche topics, built with Next.js and SSR to improve indexing. However, only the homepages are getting indexed. I’ve tested this on a few...
  8. Q

    Best black hat SEO method for beginners?

    Pretty much all that cooldeimon said. Parasite SEO is probably the easiest.
  9. Q

    CTR Manipulaton for SEO - AMA

    Lets say you would use this and pogo stick from a competitors site. Could this be used as a negative seo method for direct competitors? Seems like a less risky method then boosting my own sites.
  10. Q

    50 free Reddit upvotes

    Reddit upvotes
Back
Top