Recent content by qualitycoin

  1. Q

    How to get buyers / traffic and signups to two sites (Both Porn)

    socials is so tough. I work my butt off sending traffic for maybe one or two signups if lucky. Most socials don't allow whitelabels or models too. Reddit removes them now. Adult ads is so expensive.
  2. Q

    How to get buyers / traffic and signups to two sites (Both Porn)

    https://hardrawsex.com for buyers https://spy.sex for signups. I am really, really struggling here.
  3. Q

    Have few adult white labels, how is the cheapest way to buy traffic (pop)?

    It has $20 min daily spending, thats nuts
  4. Q

    Have few adult white labels, how is the cheapest way to buy traffic (pop)?

    they too want these dumb $20 mins. Not realistic
  5. Q

    Have few adult white labels, how is the cheapest way to buy traffic (pop)?

    Popads.net? I ask for other sites similar that do NOT offer $20 min daily spend
  6. Q

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    order Here, 2 sites.
  7. Q

    How to automate chaturbate top models to Twitter account?

    Do we know of a good way to do this
  8. Q

    Exoclick

    Can I find someone to help me set up an exoclick campaign?
  9. Q

    AI bot for Exoclick.

    Would there be a good ai bot I can use to get great info about running campaigns for Exoclick?
  10. Q

    Account Trade

    We could confirm here in meantime for now.
Back
Top