Recent content by qicuhuv233

  1. qicuhuv233

    Getting trouble with ads account from BM Agency

    I’ve seen similar issues when several account details are changed at once, especially on shared BM setups. I’d avoid making more changes for now and check the exact restriction reason in Account Quality before deciding whether to appeal or replace the account.
  2. qicuhuv233

    Can Facebook pages still grow oragnically?

    I’ve noticed the same with Reels — they seem to have a much better chance of reaching non-followers than regular posts. I’d use organic content to test what gets engagement first, then put ad spend behind the formats that already show traction.
  3. qicuhuv233

    Got Facebook Settlement Cash!

    I’ve seen a few people mention these payments recently, but I haven’t received anything myself. Curious how the payout amounts were actually calculated and whether everyone who filed is getting roughly the same amount
  4. qicuhuv233

    Why is Facebook so profitable while other social networks aren't?

    I think the bigger advantage is the combination of scale and strong ad measurement. From a media buying perspective, being able to test audiences and creatives at scale and quickly see what converts is a huge part of why Facebook remains so profitable.
  5. qicuhuv233

    Affiliate marketing on Reddit

    I agree that the value-first approach works better on Reddit. I’d spend more time answering questions and building trust in relevant subreddits, then only mention an offer when the subreddit rules clearly allow it.
  6. qicuhuv233

    What are the best affiliate programs for beginners?

    For a beginner, I’d keep it simple and start with one or two programs rather than joining a bunch at once. I’d choose something that fits the traffic source I can actually use, then focus on tracking clicks, conversions, and ROI before expanding
  7. qicuhuv233

    Best Traffic Sources for Affiliate Marketing in 2026

    I’d agree that it really comes down to the offer and audience. I’ve found that testing a few traffic sources with proper tracking usually gives a much clearer picture than assuming one channel will work for everything.
Back
Top