Recent content by py3r

  1. py3r

    [Journey] Grow NSFW Subreddit and sell for $10000

    Following. A similar traffic subreddit don’t earn like expected.
  2. py3r

    [Journey] Growing a Historical Blog from 100 Clicks to 10k Clicks a Month

    Ciao, back ob this interesting post. Checked your site again and I love it. I’m in a similar Italian seasonal niche and back to school are a goldmine. I’d like to know what you use as backend, something like ghost or directus? Adsense on mobile seems little bit invasive, I need avoid too many...
  3. py3r

    Best Python Libraries for Cloudflare Bypassing in 2026?

    Try async playwright with the webkit browser
  4. py3r

    [Journey] Growing a Historical Blog from 100 Clicks to 10k Clicks a Month

    Buongiorno, Don’t you use the automatic adsense placement for ads?
  5. py3r

    [Journey] Building my own Reddit Upvote Bot

    Hope this help: check PRAW. It’s a famous python library for reddit. Supports upvote too
  6. py3r

    reddit python scraper

    Grande lavoro. I’m from Italy too. I’m focusing on searching abandoned subs with py Any suggestion? Grazie
  7. py3r

    [NSFW] $100/day Journey with 1000 Reddit accounts

    Interesting. Did you tried with other socials such as ig or fb?
  8. py3r

    [Journey] - Make passive income using Social Media Bot Automation

    Use playwright instead of selenium. After few test and custom settings could be undetectable even from cloudflare
  9. py3r

    2025 journey with Social Automation

    You can choose the right dimension via api. as suggestion avoid moviepy
  10. py3r

    2025 journey with Social Automation

    Thanks for your suggestions. Does you use pexels medias?
  11. py3r

    2025 journey with Social Automation

    Hi. I’m building something similare. What do you use for music? Can you suggest some libraries good to TTS and subtitle?
  12. py3r

    [Journey] Fb + Ig + Threads + CPA = xx$ a day

    2 things are different. Fb pages are monetized with fb itself
Back
Top