Recent content by przemo123

  1. przemo123

    Fiverr gig improvement recommendations

    Yeah I do it time to time, you have to be careful tho, Fiverr is very strict in this matter
  2. przemo123

    Fiverr gig improvement recommendations

    Thanks, actually they convert but let's say 3-8 orders per month, which is not a lot, good point with thumbnails and the rest
  3. przemo123

    Fiverr gig improvement recommendations

    Hey guys! Recently, I've been struggling with impressions and overall activity on my Fiverr gigs. I'm a Level 2 seller with 700 reviews, but somehow I've lost momentum and I'm struggling to get it back. I run Fiverr Ads, but the results have been quite poor so far. Any recommendations from...
  4. przemo123

    Fiverr.com users - I need your little help!

    Help still needed, message me please!
  5. przemo123

    Fiverr.com users - I need your little help!

    Still in need
  6. przemo123

    Pinterest Marketing Strategies for 2025 - your ideas

    Around 5-10 pins per day, I've got access to many shared boards
  7. przemo123

    Fiverr.com users - I need your little help!

    Thanks for you help! Still needed
  8. przemo123

    Fiverr.com users - I need your little help!

    Hello all! Recently, I've received a negative comment on my seller account and rn it appears on my main page, I would like to ask a few people with fiverr.com accounts to just click the inverted paw down to get rid of it, I hope it's not against the rules to ask about that here. The whole...
  9. przemo123

    Pinterest Marketing Strategies for 2025 - your ideas

    Hey folks! I hope you all are doing great. I've been working partially on Pinterest for a couple of years now, and it seems that the old methods are slowly dying out. Pining / repining don't generate as many clicks as it used to, and my account is losing views daily. If you would like to...
  10. przemo123

    Pinterest Automation Tool

    I used Pinflux and my client's account was blocked the very first day. Guys, do you have any idea how I can restore it? I sent a message but they replied it's not possible, any chance?
  11. przemo123

    Pinterest Automation Tool

    Hey guys! I'm looking for a tool that'd help me to automate the tasks such as: Following, unfollowing, repining, creating boards. Have you got any suggestions? I'd be more than grateful. Cheers!
  12. przemo123

    Strategy & tactics for Pinterest in 2023

    Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted here last time. I'm coming back with a question about Pinterest. Soon, I want to start running a fresh Pinterest account and want to ask you about your strategies, tactics and tips for growing the account in 2023? I'm talking about the regular, calm...
  13. przemo123

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Youtube Monetization Guide
Back
Top