Recent content by PROCO

  1. P

    Ready to Learn, Build, and Grow - From Luke!

    Me too Exactly what I had in mind while joining
  2. P

    i need your help

    okay thanks so much
  3. P

    i need your help

    i'll surely try this thanks
  4. P

    i need your help

    Okay so i recently stumbled on this 25k archive of luxury and aesthetic clips it's not long just like 3-25sec Now what i had in mind was to create a youtube channel and start posting, but i dont think I'll be using these clips to their full potentials so please am open to suggestions. Thanks
  5. P

    I need your suggesstions

    Okay so i recently stumbled on this 25k archive of luxury and aesthetic clips it's not long just like 3-25sec Now what i had in mind was to create a youtube channel and start posting, but i dont think I'll be using these clips to their full potentials so please am open to suggestions. Thanks
  6. P

    I need your suggestion

    Okay so i recently stumbled on this 25k archive of luxury and aesthetic clips it's not long just like 3-25sec Now what i had in mind was to create a youtube channel and start posting, but i dont think I'll be using these clips to their full potentials so please am open to suggestions. Thanks
  7. P

    I want to earn some extra money ($200/month) and I need your help - From zero to hero

    yeah am at this point too, I was considering youtube automation but i dont really have a personal computer yet but am still looking to see if i can get everything on mobile. Goodluck man i pray you see what works for you
  8. P

    [NEW JOURNEY] YouTube Shorts 99% Automated - Target = $50/day

    is your journey still ongoing
  9. P

    Tried everything…but still not making real money. Anyone else?

    I feel the same way too, coupled with the fact that am from a T3 country the difficulty is increased i dont know what to do anymore i dont want to indulge in scams tbh
  10. P

    MY INTRODUCTION

    Hey everyone, Been lurking here for a bit, soaking up info, and I finally decided to sign up. I’m from Nigeria and I’m here to learn, connect, and figure out how to really make money online. Not looking for handouts just solid guidance, some real talk, and maybe a few people to grow with...
Back
Top