Recent content by premiumaesthetics

  1. P

    Instagram bot!!!

    I need a non web based instagram bot asap for my business. Not instagram mega bot, Ive had nothing short of a good experience with them but i need a bot that is not web based. If any one has one please let me know. I will be using it primarily for commenting on peoples pictures.
  2. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Had money in my account then it disappeared? have a ticket open but no reply
  3. P

    Does anyone actually have a legit panel?

    Ive dealt with 3 so far and have had a horrible experience. I need a panel for instagram use with good prices and QUICK deliveries. I need to place orders on a regular basis and i just need someone who is reliable. I no longer want to have to spend 20 bucks here and there trying people out. Thanks!
  4. P

    $300/day Method *REVEALED*

    This cpa stuff is pretty intriguing im going to give it a try.
  5. P

    I used to make $100-200 a day with this method

    Ive always wondered why these people constantly invite me to their events.
  6. P

    Make $200 at least per day - Twitter Method

    hmm this is pretty interesting.
  7. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Super interested! How do I buy?
  8. P

    looking for Instagram Panel or my partner

    I need a panel asap!
  9. P

    Instagram usernames scraper ?!

    Id be interested in this to.
  10. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Is this still working? Im interested.
  11. P

    Instagram Bot Developer

    I need a bot as well, one that can scrape a users followers and use that list to run likes off of.
  12. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I need this, I will give it a try!
  13. P

    Are all Instagram iMacro scripts dead?

    I cant find any good ones that work -_-
  14. P

    Instagram bot questions (instagram mega bot)

    master delay: 350 stop after every: 24 delay 1:15 delay 2:24 I use these setting and have been running just fine!
  15. P

    10000 Instagram Followers??

    Post good content, run a bot, be patient.
Back
Top