Recent content by pree

  1. P

    Has anyone noticed ranking changes after Google’s September 2026 Spam Update?

    I’d be more interested in comparing the update with the previous few weeks rather than judging it from a couple of days. If several sites in the same niche moved at the same time, that would make the update look more convincing.
  2. P

    How long do you usually wait before judging whether an SEO strategy is working?

    I’d also compare the results against the original goal of the strategy. A strategy can improve rankings but still be weak if it isn’t bringing the right visitors or conversions.
  3. P

    How to make AI use my program and login on facebook and handle 1k account own

    If these are legitimate accounts you manage, I’d look at Facebook’s official APIs and Business tools instead of automating individual logins. It should be much safer and easier to maintain than trying to control hundreds of browser sessions.
  4. P

    Is Gemini showing an image to explain every query?

    I’ve noticed this too. It seems more useful for visual or comparison-based queries, but for simple questions it can feel unnecessary. I’d rather have an option to turn those image examples off completely.
  5. P

    New to BHW and Looking to Learn SEO

    Hi everyone, I’m new to BlackHatWorld. I’m currently learning and working on SEO, mainly content and link building. I joined BHW to learn from other members, understand different SEO approaches, and share my own experience as I learn. Looking forward to being part of the community.
Back
Top