Recent content by pokeey

  1. P

    Come up with the funniest BHW meaning =)

    BUTT HOLE WORM! eeeeewwwwww!
  2. P

    Can i outrank a top level domain with a wordpress or blogger site?

    I don't know this from personal experience but I have seen Blogger sites rank pretty high sometimes when I am doing KW research. Never bothered to check them out though. They just have the right combination of things to appease the Google Gods. Your own domain is far better though. By a long shot.
  3. P

    Add your best NEW jokes 100 words or less only please.

    What's the difference between a blonde and a freezer? A freeze won't fart when you pull your meat out of it! :loco:
  4. P

    CPA Networks w/NO Phone Call Required

    Hey BHW'ers, Just a heads up . . . bluephoenixnetwork called me 15 mins after I clicked submit on my application. Talked to the owner no less. Don't care if they didn't call you, they called me. :eek: Which brings me to my next point. . . Who gives a flying f%$k if they do call you? Are you...
Back
Top