Recent content by PNightShade

  1. PNightShade

    Funny trends - #GETRIDOFWOMEN

    Found this hilarious trend starting and it's hilarious to say the least. Picked it up from here. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2387252/pg1 "" There is something very ominous and creepy about this. He references the fact about women not being around always. I messaged him...
  2. PNightShade

    Facebook Pages 345,000 Plus Members

    Possibly mylikes lbgt posts like I saw one " Celebrities you didn't know was gay"
  3. PNightShade

    How can I create more engagement on facebook ?

    I posted this and get lots of comments. :) I make them myself.
  4. PNightShade

    How YOU Can Monetize YOUR Facebook Fan Pages!!

    That's pretty much impossible. Plus its not crap if if content your fans like.
  5. PNightShade

    How YOU Can Monetize YOUR Facebook Fan Pages!!

    Very good tut. :) Thanks.
  6. PNightShade

    Youtube Bot

  7. PNightShade

    Monetizing big pages, that keep growing.

    Make a website matching the niche of the big one and post updates with links to the site. Put some adsense/cpa ads on it. If its got 1,200,000 likes and is growing everyday you could make a fortune if you play your cards properly.
  8. PNightShade

    The Easiest $100 A Day I know

    Can anyone confirm if this worked or not? Gonna spend $10 and buy myself 5 of these. Would mean a lot if someone could reply.
  9. PNightShade

    Need A Viral Script (I have big pages) Anyone wanna team up?

    clearly you didn't read my post. I said it had 500 and in 3 days 25k now more soon! Fs read the entire post.
  10. PNightShade

    Need A Viral Script (I have big pages) Anyone wanna team up?

    Yeah I want a viral script that will help me BLOW the 810 like page up. While I could make some money some how.
  11. PNightShade

    Need A Viral Script (I have big pages) Anyone wanna team up?

    More and more. The pages for example had 250k likes with only 500 talking about. Now 25k and maybe more soon.
  12. PNightShade

    Need A Viral Script (I have big pages) Anyone wanna team up?

    The page is a funny videos page. So i was posting videos and sharing the post on the bigger pages. But it's taking slow and I wanna speed this up and make some money on the side.
  13. PNightShade

    Need A Viral Script (I have big pages) Anyone wanna team up?

    Okay I have a few facebook pages. With like 75,000 likes 140,000 likes and 250,000 likes. All Mostly usa,uk,canada , etc. (I recently got them and are inactive but quickly coming back to life. I have launched a new page that has gained 810 likes in 1 week. Getting them to like the page is hard...
Back
Top