Recent content by Phoenix15

  1. Phoenix15

    Rankings Up, Conversions Down

    First thing I’d investigate is the analytics report. I’m guessing you already have some analytics tool installed to track the traffic, and that’s how you noticed the drop in conversions in the first place I guess. I’d also check whether the conversion events are firing correctly, especially if...
  2. Phoenix15

    An overdue introduction

    Thank you mate. I haven't tried automating SEO yet. Most of my work has been around web development and analytics, so I'm still catching up on how SEO has evolved. Interested to explore what can be automated without compromising the quality. Thank you mate. Mostly planning to work on my own...
  3. Phoenix15

    An overdue introduction

    A long time member here, joined in 2016 but wasn't that active. I worked in SEO/internet marketing around 2012-2016, then my career moved into web development. Recently got interested in SEO again, especially technical SEO/analytics. Want to catch up, learn and contribute from my development...
Back
Top