Recent content by phluid

  1. P

    ✅⭐Google Reviews Removal Service⭐Negative Reviews Removed⭐Fast Turnaround⭐Protect Your Business Reputation⭐✅

    I don't believe there is a misunderstanding and I do think this belongs in the thread. Your thread says $190 for google review removal. I messaged you and you said $190 if it has a photo and $290 if it does not. This isn't mentioned anywhere in sales copy. You need to update this as I was...
  2. P

    ✅⭐Google Reviews Removal Service⭐Negative Reviews Removed⭐Fast Turnaround⭐Protect Your Business Reputation⭐✅

    The pricing here is confusing. The thread says $190 but upon messaging he says it is $290. Please update your thread with current pricing.
  3. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can I get the discount code?
  4. P

    Your honest thoughts on LiquidWeb?

    There was a time when LiquidWeb was great at one time but they've gone way downhill. Still better the HG but I'd keep looking before using either of those two.
  5. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can you refer me to your case study where you came up with the ranking factors you have listed in your sale pitch?
  6. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    send me price and site details
  7. P

    How can I monetize a fan page on FB?

    You can sell it to me..
  8. P

    What Are Your Keyword Suggestions In This Case?

    all of these link to kwfinder.com -- your own tool by chance?
  9. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    send me samples
  10. P

    logo design.. need something quick

    Not looking for anything epic as the site isn't that important. More concerned with price and getting something completed asap. PM me with price and how soon you can deliver.
  11. P

    Easy Blog Networks 1-Click PBN Hosting & Autopilot Maintenance | $2/blog (Approved)

    I didn't see a proper answer in any. Either way, that answers my question. It's definitely a huge footprint where someone else getting banned could cause a bunch of people to lose their networks. The blog post doesn't give me any confidence over my experience.
  12. P

    Easy Blog Networks 1-Click PBN Hosting & Autopilot Maintenance | $2/blog (Approved)

    I messaged you but you sent me irrelevant information and then quit replying. I'd be very interested in your service but what I'm trying to find out is how the hosting is setup? Will I receive a unique IP or will I receive ones being shared with your other clients that are also hosting PBN's on...
  13. P

    NextScripts - Facebook Posting Simple Question - $50 for an answer

    No, that's for the message line.. it's something different
Back
Top