Hey guys,
I’m setting up a new domain and going to add around 50+ articles on it. Before I start I want to get the internal linking structure right.
For people who are doing white hat SEO on new sites, what has worked better for you?
Pillar and cluster setup, where the smaller posts link...
Keep your conversion tracking clean and compare adplatform data with your server or analytics data. Big differences between the numbers can help find where the problem is.
Yes, changing the match type can change the type of searches you get. Check the search terms and negative keywords first to see where the new traffic is coming from.
Check the tracking first and compare the ad data with actual sales. People may click first and buy later, so give it some time before changing the campaign.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.