Recent content by perlin

  1. P

    What type of advertising account is everyone using?

    same here. i also quit pursuing old accounts as they tends to have clean bm and consistent billing which was much easier on my campaigns.
  2. P

    Did I do something wrong, or is it a TikTok error?

    sounds more like tiktok side glitch if eligibility and age checks already passed, i would retry later and avoid submitting it again and again from different device or accounts
  3. P

    I recently purchased several backlinks, and I'm really curious

    It was based on movement in ranking rather than what powerful means for the package offered by the seller. the facts that all sellers has same foot prints should be a warning sign.
  4. P

    Why Nobody Is Reading Your Article And What To Do

    sometimes the article is not bad but it answers questions that nobody was asking. i would first looks at the actual search queries driving impressions and then tailors the article to those that shows vry true demand.
  5. P

    Do Facebook Groups still work for traffic?

    It seems I have more success thinking about groups as communities not ad boards. respond to a couple of posts before u post some thing helpful. The clicks just happens more naturally.
  6. P

    First time dealing with SEO

    If you already have #2 with poor competition, I would invest in a good roadmap or technical audit in exchange for paying the upfront fee and take care of the minor maintenance myself. Monthly SEO is not always necessary just because it is SEO.
  7. P

    What's One Blogging Tool You Can't Work Without?

    screaming frog. It was much better to detect problems with broken links, redirects and indexing as soon as possible than to has any cool key word tool or software.
  8. P

    Internal Linking Strategy – What’s Actually Working for You?

    Place contextual links within ur first two para graphs that link from ur most trafficked pages to low performing pages using an exact match phrase. google shall crawl the upper parts of the article first so having these links higher in the page gets the juice mchh quicker.
  9. P

    What Social Media Platform Gives You the Best Engagement?

    Reddit and youtube for purposeful comments that result in conversions. Short feed based content platforms such as tiktok or Instagram reels will just inundate you with useless views but no one will clicks through unless you are directing them directly to ur DMs.
  10. P

    Which is the main strategy to get success in White hat SEO?

    It is all about having the right intent and making sure that the content created for you is helpful. White hat takes tym to get results so anyone who promises u fast rankings can be ignored.
  11. P

    Have you ever removed a page that was actually bringing traffic

    Yeah one time I got rid of a traffic page because I thought it was not worth keeping, and my website suffered from it. Now I makes sure to know what searches and conversions it drives before I does any thing.
  12. P

    How to go viral on linkedIn?

    The linkedin algorithm prefers dwell time and commenting far over anything else on facebook. Text posts that have an excellent head line or PDF carousels works better at the moment particularly if you generate activity in the first hour. photos are of little help unless it is some thing personal...
  13. P

    The details keep getting interesting

    Hi guys at bhw At first I was attracted by a general topic related to websites and SEO, but then I found myself increasingly interested in the minor elements that may influence the result. I got hooked on Blackhatworld forum because members usually talks about these elements from their own...
Back
Top