Recent content by PBX Telecom

  1. PBX Telecom

    Journey $200/Day with Pay Per Call, Hopefully reaching the goal by Mid July 2025

    Do you work with SMS these days? I have an Android app that automates calls; if the SIM plan supports conference calling, it places all six calls.
  2. PBX Telecom

    Anyone making money with IPRN?

    How much experience do you have in this job, and in which countries do you have SIM cards for making calls or use VoIP?
  3. PBX Telecom

    Anyone making money with IPRN?

    In which country do you make calls, and do you use an eSIM or VoIP?
  4. PBX Telecom

    Anyone here familiar with IPRN numbers?

    Which telecom service do you use to route calls to your IPRN platform? Do you pay for a VoIP plan and make good profits?
  5. PBX Telecom

    Anyone making money with IPRN?

    I'm developing an Android smartphone app for automatic call dialing. Are you working with SIM cards or eSIMs?
  6. PBX Telecom

    Anyone making money with IPRN?

    Which country are you in, and are you working with VoIP, a SIM card, or an eSIM?
  7. PBX Telecom

    Anyone making money with IPRN?

    Which phone plan do you use for high-volume calls? PRN Emertat?
  8. PBX Telecom

    I want to register a Premium Rate Number

    I recently worked on developing an Android smartphone app for automated calls. If you're interested in discussing it further, I'm here.
  9. PBX Telecom

    Anyone making money with IPRN?

    What you find on Google or YouTube is basically outdated, the website no longer works, or when it does work, you can't log in, and so on. I made an app for automating calls for Android 6 to 16. It uses a SIM card or eSIM in the app.
  10. PBX Telecom

    Anyone making money with IPRN?

    What you find on Google or YouTube is basically outdated, the website no longer works, or when it does work, you can't log in, and so on. I made an app for automating calls for Android 6 to 16. It uses a SIM card or eSIM in the app.
Back
Top