Recent content by pavdim

  1. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    i want openpaycard + PDF thank you
  2. P

    Email software

    Agree this can get his IP banned
  3. P

    Email software

    i will pass you an email of some of my friends that have that kind of software if you want, plus you can say that from my part to down the price a little bit for you
  4. P

    I m from Morocco I went clikbank help me

    as i can see the reason: different languages used on this thread ;)
  5. P

    I m from Morocco I went clikbank help me

    ah vpn o dima meli dkhol lclickank khasek darori t activi vpn dyal lcountry li kadir dima usa/uk o lier lcompte payoneer m3a clickbank bach flosek iweslok f payonner ma tkhelihach check no problem using a vpn but make sure to activate it everytime you're on clickank and try you link your...
  6. P

    Does Anyone Know the Easiest way to get a team of affliliate marketers promoting your product?

    if it's with a high commission a lot of affiliates gonna promote it/ that means for example if your product cost 700$ and the commission is 350$ or 400$ affiliates gonna be more likely to promote that product but you should also use ads in the first days because a lot of affiliate pick a product...
  7. P

    Is there any CB pay via impression?

    on cpa, jvzoo warrior+ also but you need to get approved for the product you gonna promote and there is no physical products in clickbank the physical one's are just Cd or book
  8. P

    I is right that clickbank first payment needs 5 sales ?

    there is no rules for that but in the payment method you choose to get paid from 50$/100$ etc
  9. P

    Fuck No!!! $50/week Clickbank account gone!

    you didn"t put your payoneer account ? because even if you're registered with uk adresse and you have your payonner account connected you gonna get the payout in your payonner account
  10. P

    I want to promote Clickback products via emails. But where to get emails? Google Ads/ Facebook Ads/ Bing ads or Udimi?

    you should have a link of your landing page in the ad where you give a free ebook or giveaway to the visitors something related to the product/niche like that you can get there emails as key to unlock the download file "giveaway ebook" and start collecting emails
  11. P

    ClickBank Physical Products

    almost of the products in clickbank are digital products, i think there is no physical products, for something like that go check kickbooster
  12. P

    I m from Morocco I went clikbank help me

    Mehdi pm me ngolik kifach dir account ;)
  13. P

    I m from Morocco I went clikbank help me

    even do whith cbengine he should have already an account to generate the hoplink with his username from clickbank
  14. P

    How much money would you pay for an IG with a few thousands of followers?

    Go check SMM pannel you can find some good deals there
Back
Top