Recent content by Patrick_jane

  1. Patrick_jane

    Looking for Google Account Promo or Review Copies

    Hi, I'm looking for available promo offers or review copies related to Google accounts. If you offer this service, please share the details and pricing. Thanks!
  2. Patrick_jane

    What makes a Telegram ad creative?

    I think the main thing is keeping the ad simple and making the benefit clear. A good hook can grab attention, but the offer also needs to match what people are actually interested in.
  3. Patrick_jane

    Hello everyone!

    Welcome! AI and automation are definitely interesting areas. Hope you find some useful stuff here and enjoy the forum!
  4. Patrick_jane

    Are forum backlinks still worth building in 2026?

    I think they’re more useful for referral traffic and getting your name out there. Any SEO value is a bonus, but I wouldn’t build forum links just to improve rankings. Google can ignore spammy links anyway.
  5. Patrick_jane

    yahoo gmail

    Hello, I need Yahoo Gmails, I'll give the names myself. Please drop your telegram or whatsapp numbers.
  6. Patrick_jane

    Aged domain vs fresh domain for local travel site- which ranks faster in 2026?

    I’d probably go with the aged domain only if the history is really clean and relevant. Otherwise, a fresh domain is safer. For redirects, I’d keep them page-to-page rather than sending everything to the homepage.
  7. Patrick_jane

    German news authority sites and editorial placements

    Looking for German news and editorial placements, Please send samples and pricing in PM.
  8. Patrick_jane

    Internal Linking Strategy – What’s Actually Working for You?

    I still find internal linking useful, especially for helping Google discover related pages. I usually keep it natural and link when another article actually adds something to the topic, rather than forcing links everywhere.
  9. Patrick_jane

    Is it possible to get recommended in other regions on TikTok, Instagram?

    It can definitely reach people outside your region. I think the language, content and who engages with your posts matter more over time, so I wouldn’t worry too much about the account location.
  10. Patrick_jane

    Do you write around keywords or topics first?

    I usually start with the topic and search intent first, then work the keywords into it naturally. It makes the content feel less forced.
  11. Patrick_jane

    Which ad platforms can get cheap US traffic?

    You could try Reddit or Pinterest depending on the niche. I’d probably test a few platforms with a small budget first though, because really cheap US clicks can get low quality pretty quickly
  12. Patrick_jane

    Popads vs PropellerAds - Which is better for beginner?

    I haven’t tested both enough to say which is cleaner, but with a low budget I’d probably test small amounts first and see what actually works for your offer
  13. Patrick_jane

    Bitcoin to 42K when ?

    Yeah, that’s true. If the broader market turns bearish, $42K could happen, but nobody can really time it reliably
  14. Patrick_jane

    Website Content is Already good but not ranking. Why?

    I’d check the basics first, title, H1, search intent, internal links and indexing. Sometimes good content just isn’t aligned well enough with what Google expects for that query.
  15. Patrick_jane

    Bitcoin to 42K when ?

    Hard to say, but if $60K support holds, I’m not sure we’ll see $42K anytime soon. The market can surprise though.
Back
Top