Recent content by parekis

  1. parekis

    What was the one thing you wish you know when you started PPC?

    Absolutely right. Without proper measurement, you’re essentially just shooting in the dark and spending money on things that probably aren’t going to make a difference. For me, the best way is to try one thing, measure, and then proceed from there.
  2. parekis

    Suggestions on Creating Better Vendor Relationships

    I believe that good communication and reasonable offers simplify the process of negotiating with vendors. Trust is better established through gradual process than through huge promises just to get something done.
  3. parekis

    Are YouTube Community Posts Underrated?

    Indeed it does, but that would be easier said than done when one has to put in their share to answer relevant questions rather than spamming links.
  4. parekis

    i finally made an account !

    Thank you, glad for the warm reception. There is much more to learn and to contribute. Looking forward to swapping ideas with everyone.
  5. parekis

    Are we optimizing pages too much for AI extraction?

    Yeah, I'd keep it natural. Answer the question clearly at the top and then provide relevant context, rather than forcing everything into an FAQ format because of AI.
  6. parekis

    What is still left on your 2026 resolution before 2027?

    Mine is mostly career-related, I suppose. Need to get a few projects sorted out and create some stable monthly income before 2027.
  7. parekis

    Top text based porn content you've come across

    Absolutely. keywords can give you the click but great writing keeps them reading and builds the trust. my view is intent and flow over keywords any day of the week.
  8. parekis

    Can you grow Linkedin from zero?

    Yes, LinkedIn still has a lot of space if you go about it from a particular niche perspective, rather than thinking of it as a general social news feed.
  9. parekis

    How to grow a niche page in 2026?

    Absolutely right. The hook needs to earn those first few seconds, but it is the relevance which will keep people watching. It doesn't matter how good your hook is if the follow-up is not strong enough.
  10. parekis

    Backlinks in 2026 — Does white-hat quality still outperform quantity?

    Yeah, I have had the same experience as well. Some relevant context-based links often work better than a bunch of non-relevant links that do not fit in at all.
  11. parekis

    Are There Any Tracking Guest Post Links After 90 Days

    Yeah, definitely. Link tracking avoids so many headaches, tbh. Marketplaces are good, but I would still manually check certain places here and there.
  12. parekis

    Hello, experts. I have a question about SEO.

    Yes, finance/local is a topic where relevance and credibility trumps mere link volume. I prefer a small handful of relevant regional links over hundreds of miscellaneous links.
  13. parekis

    How can I make a LinkedIn account last longer?

    48 hours usually means something beyond a simple proxy mismatch. I would review account history, logins, and activity speed before altering the proxies.
  14. parekis

    What strategy is working for you in big 2026?

    Indeed, I am with you in this regard. In my opinion, improving the internal linking and the content is more effective than creating additional pages
  15. parekis

    Need some info on doing Google Reviews

    Yeah, really, false reviews actually tend to be pretty easy to spot. Real people, realistic timing, and genuine feedback typically go a long way.
Back
Top