Recent content by Paradocs

  1. P

    YouTube videos downloader online technique discovered

    Hey Guys, I have learned something new today so I thought I should share it with you guys as well. I have learned that if you want to download any video from YouTube you just need to remove the "ube" from the word YouTube in the URL. Like the below image and it gives you a lot of formatting...
  2. P

    TikTok videos instead of spending more time making YouTube videos?

    People are converting from YouTube to TikTok now, so creators are starting to create content on TikTok instead of YouTube. It's like the change with the younger generation; they use TikTok more frequently.
  3. P

    Thoughts on judge channels?

    There is a lot of potential in that niche, but it's not easy. Editing is very time-consuming. There is no advantage in posting the same copy-and-paste videos; edit them, add transitions, music, and text where required, and, if you want, you can add voiceover as well, and then upload them to your...
  4. P

    Is it easy to make money with AI videos?

    Creating AI videos these days, when you have some good scripts, is a good idea because it's the era of AI, and it makes the work easy. You should execute your plan to start making money.
  5. P

    Does high karma still matter on Reddit today ?

    You are right; I observed that as well. Reddit's algorithm strictly prioritizes the velocity of early upvotes and subreddit relevance over account age or total karma.
  6. P

    Anyone Noticed TikTok Videos Going Viral Weeks After Posting?

    According to what I have learned about TikTok is that it tests the videos again after a while, and if the video is good, there is a high chance that the views blow up even after weeks.
  7. P

    Instagram engagement?

    I would advise you to purchase the Meta verified badge, as it can help you grow and gives a lot of benefits. I tried it on my account, and it worked very well. After getting that badge, keep uploading relevant reels daily.
  8. P

    Posting multiple times a day is good or bad

    Let me tell you from experience: with new accounts, for a few posts, the Instagram algorithm tests if your content is good enough to show more people and to what niche the content should be promoted. I would say posting 1 video daily would be good, and with high quality. Don't hurry for success...
  9. P

    Do fresh pins matter more than follower count now?

    To keep getting traffic consistently, publishing new pins is preferable; keyword-optimized pins are the single biggest driver of traffic for a new account.
  10. P

    Create a business profile?

    It can take up to 7 days if you wait for the restriction to reset naturally without any spam activity. You have to wait, and the limit will automatically reset.
  11. P

    Is VidIQ helpful?

    I used it back in 2022, and it was very helpful, but after that, I did not find a need for it because all the details or information it helps with is basic.
  12. P

    Do Instagram Stories still help with growth?

    There is no doubt that stories help with growth; even though it happens with me as a viewer, I have noticed for a long time that stories from a creator get famous, but I was not watching them or following him. One day I was convinced and clicked on his story and had to follow him because he...
  13. P

    Are new generations using facebook?

    Facebook is still an active and growing platform, and the younger generation uses it, but for business purposes.
  14. P

    Is tiktok becoming more of a search engine now?

    No, It's a social platform that narrows down the search struggle through the content like videos and posts.
  15. P

    How to not get stuck on 1k views and go 100k+

    Thank you so much for sharing your insights. It seems like you did a very close observation. It will help me from now on, as I used to think that if I stopped getting views, the video was dead.
Back
Top