Recent content by Panther28

  1. Panther28

    ✅Goals for the week

    Yeah good im still drawing, and trying to get my tests passing. Everytime i get to a low number of tests, something goes wrong and they explode upwards like space x rockets! lol I spent a day on a trace of a cat that becuase i had a bug in my canvas move, all my strokes become misaligned when...
  2. Panther28

    Buying YT from Flippa

    I bought from flippa from a good feedback seller, that turned out to be a scam site, as I got chargebacks the next month for orders. Site was verified by flippa as having organic sales and analytics. It was all fake. Keep your money and start your tube channel from 0. YOu'll learn more and...
  3. Panther28

    Banned from AdSense: What options do I have?

    If you made that because of that, then you shouldn't try to get back on only to repeat the same process. Its easy enough with time and money to get back on, but the fact is you learned the hard way. Like you should do now is toughen up your processes, and ideas. You don't want to get caught out...
  4. Panther28

    How to print copyrighted things ?

    Take them to the one in your town/ city center. They don't give a hoots I find, they just say send the image in an attachment you want printed and tell us how many and pay when you come in. Its usually more than chinese, but you'll get better quality and be guaranteed a good service, compared to...
  5. Panther28

    How you doin' today? Let's talk in Giphy.. Need a break :p

    Just had a shave! This me stepping out tomorrow.
  6. Panther28

    Welcome to New Forum Moderator RedRoseBlackLace!

    When @RedRoseBlackLace handles the reports, I know I should be long ago in my bed! :D
  7. Panther28

    What's your main traffic source for a blog now?

    I don't have blogs anymore, but as a replacement I have a content site, that is interactive. I see my biggest traffic source (still relevant for anyone with a blog though...) is the business brand name. People searching for my brand name is my number one traffic of between 50-200 visits per day...
  8. Panther28

    Terminator Movie Makers we’re time travelers they warned us about Machines, AI

    Google knows the difference. Too many people saying they are/will be alive is bs. If they kill us in the end, its cause some human noob put the function in to do that! lol
  9. Panther28

    Blogging as primary income

    Keep grinding dude, one day those ratios will swap (sooner than later) and you'll be 80% on content and blog income, and 20% on the job. Tell us more about your content and affiliate operation? What kind of sites, and products? Also what does a data consultant do? What do you make of the...
  10. Panther28

    What methods can be used to quickly generate traffic?

    Find a website with the help of someone with ahrefs or semush, and look for sites that have high traffic, that are still quite niche. Normally many of them have media advertising deals where you can promote on a banner, and they price you for the 30/60/90 days rather than a per click. So bots...
  11. Panther28

    Terminator Movie Makers we’re time travelers they warned us about Machines, AI

    I watched a TV host on reddit punch the shit out of 3 clankers live on tv infront of an audience, and they clankers didn't look happy, they got beat up bad! lol everyone in the audiance was laughing, and yet you had reddit punters saying "This is really cruel!" Hell no!
  12. Panther28

    I got a dm yesterday saying my account got hacked lol

    This user could be a link to another multiverse dimension of coincidences! lol (checkout the 26's)! Maybe there is a bug on bhw where when 26's all align you get root access! :D
  13. Panther28

    What to start with $150?

    Just keep the money. You can launch quite a few paid things from free marketplaces. If its taken you a while to get the money, don't spend it fast. If you are really going to earn online, with just that, you need to exhaust all the free possibilities first.
  14. Panther28

    Be aware of this Telegram hack

    What a bug! lol This is like the UK Sunday news papers hack back in the day, accessing voice mails with simple tactics. Updated for the TG era! lol
  15. Panther28

    What skill is the best to learn in 2026?

    I have experiance, I make money, i'm not a noob, i report spam. Thats all. You don't have to go around finding posts of mine and critising me cause you don't like what i say to you when i give you advice you don't like. Your the boss dude, do your own thing.
Back
Top