Recent content by pamer

  1. P

    Two different languages on the same channel ?

    Divided into two channels tbh, language mixing ruins audience engagement and click through rates because Youtube doesnt know whom to show ur videos to.
  2. P

    What actually matters when ranking a Google Business Profile for multiple local keywords?

    I thinks category and proximity play important roles if the signals for a website were not strong, then the map will not move for secondary keywords.
  3. P

    0 view jail for a month, now I'm out kinda??

    Tiktok is trash just like that guy, the shadow ban cycle is real in my experience once you ping supports enough some one looks at it
  4. P

    what SEO experiment gave you a result you didn't expect?

    I deleted a lot of outdated thin content pages thinking that traffic would drops but instead, it gets much better rankings throughout the website. It seems that google hates bloating better way more than we imagine.
  5. P

    Organic traffic that doesn't works out

    Stop using key words related to generic information that will be searched by students working on their assignments. Create focused, city specific service pages with a fast three field contact form and pictures from job sites.
  6. P

    What was your strategy for growing for the first time on YouTube.

    The topic and title or may be thumbnail pair make far more difference than consistency at the outset imho. What was the point of making 3 videos per week if no one even searches for or clicks the first one? start with a decent micro niche that has traffic and clean up the titles first.
  7. P

    The SEO habit almost nobody talks about.....but it keeps working

    To be frank, sometimes pruning yields much more fruits compared to publishing for me. If there was a page that has not been updated in months then I either merge fix or delete it.
  8. P

    How fast are your accounts growing

    Honestly depends on what you are doing. My old authority site social accounts only get 10 to 20 per day, whereas new face less accounts stay at zero for weeks or hit 1000 in one day if one of the videos goes viral. It was a total lottery right now.
  9. P

    Does replying to every comment still boost reach?

    I am still vry responding to most of the comments but not merely because I have to do that. sometimes it is better to engages in an actual discussion than to say the same old thanks every time.
  10. P

    Anyone else dealing with this IG reach issue?

    I will take a pause from posting for some tym and see what the account status is, particularly focusing on the specific content that have been responsible for the restriction. simply deleting posts with the restrictions would not fix the problem immediately.
  11. P

    Is blogging become more about maintaining rather than growing ?

    In the case of already existing sites 75 percent of the efforts will goes into trimming and updating the site. however merely updating the site is a form of decay you should also test out different approaches as well.
  12. P

    What is the hardest blogging lesson you learned too late ?

    It was quite vry late that I realised posting more content does not necessarily translate to higher traffic. one blog post with a perfectly executed search intent would beats 20 blog posts done in a hurry.
  13. P

    what is the best activities for the off page??

    It is about time you stopped wasting your tym on bad web 2.0’s submissions to directories and other spam forums because google is ignoiring those now. the best way is to make high quality guests posts on high traffic sites, do niche edits and makes brand mentions.
  14. P

    What's one SEO habit that actually made a real difference for you?

    Pruning out dead weight pages on the website quarterly. Deletiing content or updating content that gets no traffic has been a game changer in terms of authority and crawl budget IMHO. The quality of content will always trumps quantity.
  15. P

    Joining before i know everything!

    Hello bhw members , I have had enough of learning online marketing to know that there are many things that I don’t know yet. Instead of waiting for me to know everything before doing something else I decided to join the community so that I would learn even more. i found Blackhatworld while...
Back
Top