Recent content by paklto

  1. P

    UK, USA mobile proxies | $20/week | $45/month | ✅ 4G & 5G | ✅ Unlimited | ✅ Dedicated | ✅ API Rotation | ✅ All networks

    I registered for an account at https://gridpanel.net and have requested my trial via http://gridpanel.net/bhw - please add my trial credit instantly by validating this unique code GPBHW-q51LUwhJ-BHWGP
  2. P

    [Journey] From $0 to… Hopefully Something – My OFM + AI Experiment

    AI tools are getting really good bro, take a look at Z-Image and Wan 2.6 from alibaba, they're pretty good uncensored models.
  3. P

    Can Monero replace Bitcoin in long term?

    while I do agree on your perspective about monero being way more anonymous than bitcoin, I still highly disagree that bitcoin will ever be dethroned, It is the first ever cryptocurrency and is fucking huge in market value, maybe if someone were to create something really revolutionary? or when...
  4. P

    Seeking advice on cryptocurrency

    learn about what a blockchain is, contracts, bear/bull markets, cryptography (private keys), anyway, just try to be curious and u'll be good
  5. P

    I NEED START MAKE MONEY TODAY

    bro i think a really good opportunity right now are AI automation systems, it will require you to study but, the pay off might be well worth it. look into N8N and make.com for instance.
  6. P

    Why TikTok Shop Multi-Store Scaling Breaks ?

    I have seen lots of people having problems with their accounts while running tiktok shop affiliate accounts with so-called "ISP Static Proxies". It really seems like the solution for this is to really try to use a 4g/5g dedicated mobile proxy of good quality with minimum ip rotation.
Back
Top