Recent content by pacorro

  1. P

    Majestic SEO Account Sharing (Group Buying)

    Hi, I am interested in the Majestic SEO Account Sharing. Let's talk.
  2. P

    PBN Q&A: Ask me anything about how I build, manage (and rank with) PBNs

    Hi Alex, Excellent thread, so many value bombs, mate. Awesome. Thanks a lot. I have 3 quick questions, based on your replies/comments; 1) You mentioned a list of potential footprints that will get your PBN busted: - Just one registrar account - Same domain registration information (using your...
  3. P

    Casino / poker blogs needed

    PM has just been sent. Please check.
  4. P

    Method To Get One-Way Backlinks

    I get lost in all this coding stuff. But it looks good, though.
  5. P

    Best Health and Beauty network

    Any health and beauty focused PBN around?
  6. P

    If you build it, will they come?

    All the best in your journey, mate. Affiliate is one of the best ways to any money online. Don't forget the KW research!
  7. P

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    NIce offer, Mark. I will get in touch, I might have use for it.
  8. P

    Basic SEO practices for newbies:

    Would you apply this for PBN sites as well?
  9. P

    [GET] Huge SEO Footprints Collections

    Hell of a guide. Thanks. BUt so many details that Big G can snatch your balls anytime.
  10. P

    Will buy anything for gambling/casino industry

    I am finishing up a PBN focused on online gambling/casino/poker. If anyone is interested, PM me. Thanks.
  11. P

    Steroids

    I've got an expired domain on herpes treatments, if you are interested. It has clean backlink profile. It an be re-themed to anything health-related, though, with the link injection method. PM if interested.
  12. P

    STOP trying to buy or sell sites here

    This is good to know for newbies, actually. Thanks admin(s) for the warning.
  13. P

    Casino / poker blogs needed

    Hi Bart, I know I am late to the party, but I am finishing up a PBN of online casino/poker/gambling istes. I will send you a PM, in case you are still interested. Thanks, Paco
  14. P

    SEO for Gambling Sites?

    In short: For gambling/casino/poker sites you can do 2 kind sof SEO: 1. On-page optimization (CTAs, KWs) 2. Off-page (CLEAN CODE, and back-linking) I hope it helps!
  15. P

    Wordpress themes for gambling blog

    Default themes have really bad coding, and moreover as said already they are infected with links. If you go for the cheap, it will cost you money in the long run.
Back
Top