Recent content by openwallet

  1. O

    [PREMIUM VCC FROM ONLY $1] Multiple Bank BINs Available | Secure & Anonymous VCC for Ads, Subscriptions & Online Shopping!

    I reached out to the service provider via tg and the response was extremely fast. The provided VCC worked for a payment for a service that used Stripe. The provider was very helpful and answered my questions really quickly. Would definitely recommend checking them out.
  2. O

    Create Virtual Cards | Pay with Crypto, SEPA or Card | Ads, Subs, Shopping | $5/Card or 1% Fee Plan

    I checked the FAQ section of your website and it doesn't discuss what to do with the ID proof. It just says to navigate to "Virtual Card" section, select preferred card type, and follow instructions to complete purchase". On my dashboard, there is no "Virtual Card" section. I clicked "Create a...
  3. O

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Do you have BINs that work for OpenAI? If so, which ones?
  4. O

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    review uncash
  5. O

    What captcha is used by Reddit at account creation?

    Thanks for the response! Do you think the captcha solvers out there would be able to handle this given that the captcha isn't shown until email validation?
  6. O

    What captcha is used by Reddit at account creation?

    I'm trying to use a captcha solver for reddit account creation, but the required inputs are the sitekey and the url that the captcha appears in. However, with Reddit, what is interesting is that the captcha doesn't really show up until after you provide the email verification code. Does...
  7. O

    How can I make money with Reddit Mass DMs?

    I built it myself. It was fun trying to figure out how to jump the hurdles...almost addicting lol. As with many projects, I should have probably thought about whether I would make any realistic money from it before attempting it, so now I am going back to try to see if there are any interesting...
  8. O

    How to deal with the purchased black USDT?

    If it ends up being actual real USDT that they were just worried that the address is tracked, you could consider trading it for XMR, which should make it much more difficult to track. Not an expert, just what I have read.
  9. O

    Create, Warm Up, and Buy Reddit Accounts: The Ultimate Guide

    I believe that using a desktop browser with mobile proxy has a realistic use-case that reddit may consider allowable: hotspotting your laptop off of your mobile internet
  10. O

    How can I make money with Reddit Mass DMs?

    I think saying it is a bot is an apt description. The DMs are automated, rather than manually sent. In my tests so far (knock wood), I haven't yet had issues with reddit. If it does happen, I guess would just need to create or buy a new account. I did hear about a lot of deleted accounts, but...
  11. O

    How can I make money with Reddit Mass DMs?

    This is good advice, since reddit probably moves pretty quickly to patch things up. I was curious what others really use it for because I wanted to explore those avenues as well. I assumed that most people are trying to use it to sell some sort of affiliate link, but I feel like that stuff gets...
  12. O

    How can I make money with Reddit Mass DMs?

    This one sounds interesting, but not quite sure what the monetization of sending a video link to gamers is. Like to get youtube views?
  13. O

    How can I make money with Reddit Mass DMs?

    I didn't consider this at all! That makes a lot of sense. I could partner with newsletter people to do this.
  14. O

    1000 Free reddit upvotes

    reddit upvotes
Back
Top